Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 06:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] LoL Bandit

Old   #631

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 5/0/1
Can you add something like "Done" Status for finished accounts?

Old   #632

The Black Market: 3/0/0
2nd account BAN ................ Can you do something to reconnect if the bot is disconnect during the game or during the launch step (when there is the 10 avatar with ping screen).

And add a break at the end of the summary screen.

Thanks.

Old   #633

The Black Market: 0/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmosoft View Post
2nd account BAN ................ Can you do something to reconnect if the bot is disconnect during the game or during the launch step (when there is the 10 avatar with ping screen).

Thanks.
post a screenshot of your ban... Why would you still use a bot after two bans?

I'm going on my third account for 100x RaF's. I've used no proxies and I run 7 bots almost 24/7.... Not a single ban..
Old   #634

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmiz View Post

I'm going on my third account for 100x RaF's. I've used no proxies and I run 7 bots almost 24/7.... Not a single ban..
He didn't mean ban because of refs, it's LeaverBuster ban which is automatic if you leave a lot of games in short period of time.

Old   #635

elite*gold: 70
The Black Market: 34/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmosoft View Post

Thanks.
Reconnecting should be fixed now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmiz View Post

Note that he probably means a Leave Buster ban, not an account ban for the RAF system. These bans should be lifted in a few days, annoying though because reconnecting did not seem to work after the update (should be fixed now though).

Quote:
Originally Posted by sklebak View Post
I don't think that there is some account limit, although I have the same problem atm. It seems that his server is overloaded again... My bots can't connect and when they connect to his botserver, they are disconnected almost immediately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hosteleria View Post
Same here. Lot's of problems with bot servers.
I cannot see any overload. Whats the exact error? Can you send me the debug.txt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaferBuy View Post
Can you add something like "Done" Status for finished accounts?
Probably yes.
Old   #636

How can i change my password?
Old   #637

I'm having a problem when my account attempts to invite other bots. It keeps giving the error data/image 174 not found. It looks like it's tied to the add to invite picture is slightly cropped compared to the actual ingame button, and it resets the client whenever it attempts to invite people. "Image data_174.png not found"
Old   #638

The Black Market: 59/0/0
is it possible to disable buying exp boosts? I didnt want that the Account spend the rp for exp boost.
Old   #639

my bot doesn't buy xp boosters for some reason. it goes to the shop, then boosters but it doesn't find the picture 98 or something like that i don,t recall correctly
edit : Yup the bot doesn't find the 98.png, my gues is that it doesn,t recognize it. why?
edit 2: seems to be working fine now no idea why
Old   #640

elite*gold: 1040
agrred

Quote:
Originally Posted by momogtg View Post
is it possible to disable buying exp boosts? I didnt want that the Account spend the rp for exp boost.
I agree, give a global option within our account or maybe per account being leveled? (or both)
Old   #641

The Black Market: 205/0/0
Those improvements would be realy nice :

1) Option to disable Battletraining for your bots. My 1->10 bots are nearly never level 1 at same moment so they waste 6x20 minutes to gain level 2 when they could make around 10 games together 3v3 which would propably give 2x more exp.

2) Im getting a lot of 1->30 games which end at 5:00-6:00 minute. I know its hard to change it but maybe make our bots to never stop in base and always try to interrupt capturing the turrets?
Old   #642

Well yeah bot works quite nice but until its level 15 it will be really slow leveling like 30 exp per game, can u guys suggest me how to get faster exp/ip, Do i need to run multiple bots so my main smurf account gets something extra from the referrals?
Old   #643

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 179/0/0
Hey,

this Bot can´t connect to the server by me. Can someone help?
Old   #644

elite*gold: 70
The Black Market: 34/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by marthshadow View Post
I'm having a problem when my account attempts to invite other bots. It keeps giving the error data/image 174 not found. It looks like it's tied to the add to invite picture is slightly cropped compared to the actual ingame button, and it resets the client whenever it attempts to invite people. "Image data_174.png not found"
Can you send me the screenshot file from the folder "debug/screenshots" so i can check this? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momogtg View Post
Sorry currently not possible. The bot buys XP boosts when exactly 400 RP are available. May be added in the future, but not now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomuch View Post
my bot doesn't buy xp boosters for some reason. it goes to the shop, then boosters but it doesn't find the picture 98 or something like that i don,t recall correctly
edit : Yup the bot doesn't find the 98.png, my gues is that it doesn,t recognize it. why?
edit 2: seems to be working fine now no idea why
Fixed. Thanks to the people who actually send the debug screenshots to me for any image errors so I can check these issues as fast as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarQScreaM View Post
Those improvements would be realy nice :

1) Option to disable Battletraining for your bots. My 1->10 bots are nearly never level 1 at same moment so they waste 6x20 minutes to gain level 2 when they could make around 10 games together 3v3 which would propably give 2x more exp.

2) Im getting a lot of 1->30 games which end at 5:00-6:00 minute. I know its hard to change it but maybe make our bots to never stop in base and always try to interrupt capturing the turrets?
1) Completely removed battletraining in the latest version for more consistent play.

2) How many games in average? I'll test this later as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultiAccount View Post
Hey,

this Bot can´t connect to the server by me. Can someone help?
Account still valid? Invalid lolbandit.net account entered in config? Check if you can access the site and it doesnt say expired.
Old   #645

hello are that bot iS Work With 1024x768 and are he work it Or What ? Right now !! Sorry For Bad EnG

Tags
lolbandit lol league bot