Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLAT 4 account 16 skins check it out!! cheap!!

Discussion on PLAT 4 account 16 skins check it out!! cheap!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLAT 4 account 16 skins check it out!! cheap!!

Hey guys, iam selling eune plat 4 account, has 16 skins , if u ask me i will give u detailed info about skins, has 44 champs, plat badge from season 3. selling cause not used anymore, i would like to get elitegold or money or i also could trade it for anything (feel free to offer). If u need any pictures, add me on skype: djpumeris

Tags
lol acc cheap

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] PLAT 4 eune account cheap with champs and skins check it
12/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guys , as the title says i am selling my league of legends account with the original email adress the account has the following: Division ,League:Platinum 4(good mmr you win like 30 lp per win and lose like 15) The account has the platinum boarder along with the rewards of platinum The account has various loading pictures from like 2 years and 1 year ago which are now legacy pictures (from hallowen , christmas , easter) 3 Pages of runes(best for ad , ap and tanky jungler) 84...
[Selling] NA Plat 5 Lol Account Cheap Good Skins!
10/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Please close I sold it.
[Selling] High end Plat Account. 70+ skins, 60,000IP, Check inside
08/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
Hi there, I'm in a deep hole financially. I'm looking to sell my NA account (with original email aswell) here. I have 50,000+ IP, plat V rating, 70+ skins, all champions/runes, and 100+ days of ward skins left over (lol). It's the grand-daddy of accounts. Entertaining all offers either in a post here or via PM. Can add more pictures if requested. http://i.imgur.com/0sSrLIe.jpg?1 List of Skins: Dynasty Ahri Foxfire Ahri
[Selling] Gold S2 - Plat s3 account + skins - CHEAP
05/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Platinium Cheap Account Gold account S2 and Platinium account S3 All champs and 7 rune pages Have about 400 runes (almost every rune) Skins: Bird of Prey Anivia - 520