Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Bronze Boost NA

Discussion on Free Bronze Boost NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Bronze Boost NA

i recently recovered one of my old accounts that got stolen and at the time i was a bronze player. My other account just hit Diamond 5 so i can easily skyrocket this account but for fun my friend wanted to join me in playing in bronze (He is a Plat 1 player). So we will need a Low-Mid Bronze Account on NA server. if you are to worried about me stealing it you can always make sure that you have the original email to recover it. add me on skype @ evaandelaney

Tags
eloboost, elojob, free

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Boost from Bronze for FREE [EUW]
11/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hay guys! I reached my goal for this season and want to do some nice things for the people here. I would like to boost the Bronze Players up to Silver. And all for free! You can login via Teamviewer so you dont have to be scraed of scamming. If you are interested, then pm me or just send me your skype addy. (:
Free Boost Within Bronze ^^
10/21/2013 - League of Legends - 7 Replies
Hey. I m in Gold 5 now and just wanna Experience the Awesome level of play in Bronze once again.So i will take any account you give me which is within Bronze 3 or lower ( Pref B5) and play with it.Probably i will be able to win almost every game down there so it works like an Elo boost.You may take you account back at any time and talk to me via skype while the project. Just feel free to send me your Data via PM or just add me in Skype:tharealryzen Cya there c: Server EUW but i also...
[EUW] Free elo boost ( BRONZE ONLY )
10/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello. I'm looking for a Bronze account EUW ( Bronze V - I ), MMR as low as possible, AD and AP runes, as many champs as possible ( prefer top and mid, also Vayne and Twitch or Tryndamere ). Why ? I want to DuoQ with my friend so I can reach plat before S4. I play on the bronze acc, he plays on my acc and it's easier to win against bronze than gold-plat players. If anyone is interested, add skype habab530 or PM me.
Free elo boost NEED BRONZE EUW
09/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello. I need bronze elo euw account to play duoq with my friend (duoq boosting), and since my smurf account is almost gold now, duoq carrying gets harder and I need a bronze account again. If u guys have any smurfs or noob accounts and want some free wins on and free IP on them - msg me please ! ps. i need the account for like 20 games or something near that My skype is pappinis Cheers!
[Selling] Free Elo Boost within Bronze^^
09/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey. I m in Gold 3 now and just wanna Experience the Awesome level of play in Bronze once again.So i will take any account you give me which is within Bronze 3 or lower ( Pref B5) and play with it.Probably i will be able to win almost every game down there so it works like an Elo boost.You may take you account back at any time and talk to me via skype while the project. Just feel free to send me your Data via PM or just add me in Skype : funny663. Cya there c: