Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WANT TO SELL MY ACOUNT EUW LOL

Discussion on WANT TO SELL MY ACOUNT EUW LOL within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WANT TO SELL MY ACOUNT EUW LOL

Hi guys i want to sell my account of EUW, name of account is VAV Liberato and im diamond 5, i´ve reached 1 but i droped. i got 150 skins ^^ and i was in this site and the result was 480, im selling my account on 500 euros, if anyone is interested talk to me!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sell acount lvl 24
07/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hello i sell or change acount lvl 24 eune,11champ,skinstpa ez,samurai yi,almost king amumu,price 5 euro
Sell Acount!
12/01/2012 - Seafight - 0 Replies
I sell acount. 46 skilz. 3 castell. 5/4 canonloder. Have all bot's Seacruser and one more. (150€) Send Privat to me!
sell acount de6
08/07/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 4 Replies
hi men... i sell my acount of de6 :):) Externe Profil-Seite von have 3 hangar alfa Betta Gamma In base extra-energy: 2885 Full iris :cool::cool:
Sell acount
03/10/2012 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
I sell my acount of darkorbir: Goliath lvl 12, 20 lf3, 6 shield, pet, 5 iris, 7 pi... Server USA West. Price U$S30. Designs: Veteran, Bastion, Enforcer, And the honor design...
Sell acount for WOI
02/18/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
welcome im have on the sell acount for WOI(War Of the Immortlas) serwer: Gaia(Europe) class: Berzerker LVL: 100 EQ: sg 90 all +6 or better gems lvl 3 and 2 guild:frakction Ancient on the best on the serwer,guildi Saints who interesting read price pm