Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GOLD 5 ACCOUNT 57 skins 89 champions

Discussion on GOLD 5 ACCOUNT 57 skins 89 champions within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GOLD 5 ACCOUNT 57 skins 89 champions

Important Infos:

Once you win this bidding, the entire friendlist of this account will be Wiped.
Payment is due within 24 hours
I am not responsible for any disciplinary action taken on the account once after the transaction has been complete. The account is YOUR responsibility and to play without being toxic and preventing getting punished.
There is no item being mailed. You receive all information in a message.

133 ranked wins and 835 normal wins

20 league points

12 rp and 3225 ip/ 8 rune pages. Basic runes

Summoner name: magic condom

I AM LOOKING FOR AT LEAST 100.00 USD
Bump

BUMp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GOLD V ACCOUNT SO MUCH SKINS AND CHAMPIONS
09/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Got 111 or 112 champions 7 rune pages and more than 55 skins.All ultimate i mean Spirit guard Udyr and Pulsefire Ezreal+ 3-4 legendary skins! Price-120 euro More info in e-mail: [email protected]
GOLD 2 ACCOUNT 98 CHAMPIONS 47 SKINS
08/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Ahri Akali (Stinger Akali) Alistar (Unchained Alistar) Amumu Annie Ashe Blitzcrank Caitlyn (Resistance Caitlyn) Cassiopeia Cho’Gat
[Selling] => LoL Account | Gold 2 | Many Skins | Many Champions <=
07/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Account Region: EUW - Europe West Deutsch: Hey, hiermit verkaufe ich meinen LoL-Account. Zur Zeit der Account auf Gold 2 mit 68 Ligapunkten (LP). Er hat viele Champions und dazu auch viele Skins. Dazu auch noch seltene und teure Skins.
[Selling] Gold III account 110 champions+46 Skins
06/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello i want to sell my Gold III acc 0 league points. Account is EUW . Account have Season II summoner icon and Gold / Silver season II icon Account didnt have Skarner , Sejuani , Quinn and Nami The skins u can see on the 3 pictures . 23 RP and 7500 Ip on this account left. U get the fist email with password , lol loginname and password. Prefer Paysafecard. Skype : Aristro1990
[WTS] GOLD ACCOUNT ALL CHAMPIONS 75 SKINS
03/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, i am new on this forum.. my friend told me that this forum is the best to sell/buy things. Well, i have my main account to sell.. All champions 75 skins (5 legendary) Gold 2 Diamond Banner (Diamond last season) 20 runes page