Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS EUW DIA2 BEST OFFER 336 SKINS

Discussion on WTS EUW DIA2 BEST OFFER 336 SKINS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS EUW DIA2 BEST OFFER 336 SKINS

Selling my 3 years acc with 336 skins on it (ultimate, legendary, legacy, ecct), 103 champs, euw, 20 rune pages, lot of runes, dia2, nice mmr, no bans, original email goes with acc. Only skins on this acc are worth 1500+ euros (trust me Ive calculated) but I understand that no one will pay me an amount like that, so I lets have an auction - starting price 500 euros minimum bid - 10 euros. If there are no new bids for an entire day then the acc goes to the last bidder. Pretty simple, pls dont write posts like "omg are u crazy, who would pay 500 euros for an acc", I consider the price to be more than reasonable for what Im offering, if there are no buyers np, ill just keep it to myself.

If you are interested whether I have a particular champ/skin feel free to contact me here or write me an email And btw if anyone wants to buy it immideatly its urs for 750 euros - just contact me in this case. We can make any kind of secure payment u prefer, its the same for me as long as I get my money.