Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS D5 with great mmr, borders, ~90 skins with legendary/ultimate etc.

Discussion on WTS D5 with great mmr, borders, ~90 skins with legendary/ultimate etc. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS D5 with great mmr, borders, ~90 skins with legendary/ultimate etc.

Hi all,
I'm selling my main account, which is Diamond 5.
I'm the original owner, have welcome e-mails and everything.
Have already got the Diamond border in Season 3.
I've played since Shyvanna or Caitlyn came out, so probably on end of S1.

Skins that I own:
Midnight Ahri
Foxfire Ahri
Nurse Akali
Blood Moon Akali
Silverfang Akali
Unchained Alistar (free one)
Panda Annie
Queen Ashe
Riot Blitzcrank
Safari Caitlyn
Officer Caitlyn
Victorious Elise (Season 3 award)
Pulsfire Ezreal (Ultimate)
Desert Trooper Garen
Mafia Graves
Riot Graves
Nightblade Irelia
Warring Kingdom Jarvan IV
Full Metal Jayce
Debonair Jayce
Unmasked Kayle
Karate Kennen
Monarch Kog'Maw
Dragon Fist Lee Sin
Muay Thai Lee Sin
Pool Party Leona
Bittersweet Lulu
Spellthief Lux
Mafia Miss Fortune
Blackthorn Morgana
AstroNautilus
French Maid Nidalee
Pharaoh Nidalee
Bewitching Nidalee
Headhunter Nidalee
Haunting Nocturne
Glacial Olaf
Brolaf(Legenary)
Pheonix Quinn
Redeemed Riven
Battle Bunny Riven
Championship Riven(!very rare skin, very expensive!)
Royal Shaco
Masked Shaco
Warlord Shen
Ironscale Shyvana
Guqin Sona
Arcade Sona
Northern Front Swain
Justicar Syndra
Bloodstone Taric
Championship Thresh
Riot Girl Tristana (also free one)
Demonblade Tryndamere (Legendary)
Underworld Twisted Fate
Primal Udyr
Spirit Guard Udyr (Ultimate)
Arclight Varus
Aristocrat Vayne
Dragonslayer Vayne
Heartseeker Vayne
Leprechaun Veigar
Vandal Vladimir
Blood Lord Vladimir (Legendary)
Feral Warwick
Shockblade Zed
Pool Party Ziggs

(I bought some more skins and lost track of it, i'll show you the screenshot of all the skins that I currently have.)

I can provide you with screenshot of every skins if you wanted via Skype.
Also have 9 rune pages, all the runes that you need currently, and have about 10,000 IP.

Please add me on skype and we will talk price.
I will not be going first, because I've spent almost 2 years playing this account.
If you cannot trust me because I am a newcomer here, then you pay the half first, and I give you the account information.
Feel free to use Middleman, I do not mind.

I just want someone to take care of my account, because it is very sad for me to let go

Thanks!

everything except 8 champs; forgot to add.

bump

BUMP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Plat III Acc | All Champs | 80 Skins (incl Legendary/Ultimate) | 12 Runepages
10/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey, im selling my lovely League of Legends account due lack of time. The Account is currently in Plat III - so u have guarenteed access to the S3 Rewards. I ended up with gold in S1 and S2, so u got Vic J4 and Vic Janna as well. I have all Champs with 80 skins including Pulsefire Ezreal and Spirit Guard Udyr and 3 Legendaries (Battlecast Cho, Blood Lord Vlad, Demonblade Tryndamere). Also some legacy skins like Gothic Anni. I have 12 Runepages with all important Runes. If u want to...
[Selling] LoL - ACC. with 95 Champions + 83 Skins (2 ULTIMATE + 9 LEGENDARY + RARES/LIMITEDS)
09/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
EUW - ACC. with 95 Champions + 83 Skins (2 ULTIMATE + 9 LEGENDARY + few rares and limiteds) + 6 rune pages + 937 RP + 3814 IP FREE TRANSFER TO OCEANIA, NORTH AMERICA, LATIN AMERICA Aatrox Akali Alistar - Infernal Alistar, Unchained Alistar (reward, rare) Amumu - Pharaoh Amumu(legacy vault) Anivia - Hextech Anivia
[Selling] EUW ACC+mail 3 Legendary/ultimate/unavaible skins/unaviable icons
07/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi SOLD ! Ich möchte meinen League of Legends account aus zeitlichen gründen auf dem Server EUW verkaufen. Preis: 25€ PSC vhb. via skype/ICQ (beides per PN erhaltbar) only request a Trade oder Pn. Kein behinderter Name o.ä. Division ist Silber III, aber mit den Runen+champions kann man sich locker auf gold I carryen Auf dem account ist: Runen:
[Selling] EUW ACC Hot 30 skins+ 3 Legendary/ultimate/unavaible skins/unaviable icons
07/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi Ich möchte meinen League of Legends account aus zeitlichen gründen auf dem Server EUW verkaufen. Preis: 25€ PSC vhb. via skype only request a Trade oder Pn. Kein behinderter Name o.ä. Division ist Silber III, aber mit den Runen+champions kann man sich locker auf gold I carryen Auf dem account ist: Runen: http://puu.sh/3G94f.png http://puu.sh/3G94x.png not owned champions:
[Selling] EUW Account Ultimate + 3 Legendary skins + LOTS more and ALL champs!
07/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTS: My level 30 (Silver III) account. Have played over 1000 ranked games and just can't seem to get out of Silver. Have all champions minus Sion, LOTS of skins, including a few legendarys and Pulsefire Ez. Also have 8 rune pages. As you can see, a lot of money has went into this account, so no silly offers! EDIT: Skins are as follows: Pulsefire Ez, Brolaf, Blood lord Vlad, Frostblade Irelia, Lion Dance Kog'maw, Arclight Varus, Battle Bunny Riven, Bladecraft Orianna, Blood Moon Akali,...