Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SOLD

Discussion on SOLD within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SOLD

SOLD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ADC Gold S2/S3 Profile - 70 Champs & Nice skins INFO INSIDE!
11/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Selling a smurf account thats on Gold 3 Has season 2 gold rewards & season 3. 8 Runepages & all adc released (80champs) Comes with all info send me PM with offers http://i.epvpimg.com/tyxHc.jpg
[Selling] [NA] - Level 30 /95+ Champs /30+ Skins/ Great Leader/ More Info Inside!
05/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Reasoning behind selling the account is because after 3 years of playing the game, I have grown tired of it. The account has as follows: -95+ Champs -30+ Skins -6+ Rune Pages -Silver Tier Border -Unique Summoner Icons
WTS: [NA] - Level 30 /100+ Champs /40+ Skins/ More Info Inside!
02/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Reasoning behind selling the account is because after 3 years of playing the game, I have grown tired of it. The account has as follows: 100+ Champs 40+ Skins 5+ Rune Pages Silver Tier Border Unique Summoner Icons
WTS: [NA] - Level 30 /80+ Champs /20+ Skins/ IGN: Nook/ More Info Inside!
02/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, selling this fantastic account for a mere 35$! Reasoning behind selling the account is because after 3 years of playing the game, I have grown tired of it. The IGN of the account is: Nook. Feel free to search it on League of Legends. Account has as follows: 80+ Champions 20+ Skins 3 full Rune pages 2000+ played games
WTS: [NA] - Level 30 /90+ Champs /30+ Skins/ IGN: Nook/ More Info Inside!
02/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, selling this fantastic account for a mere 35$! Reasoning behind selling the account is because after 3 years of playing the game, I have grown tired of it. The IGN of the account is: Nook. Feel free to search it on League of Legends. Account has as follows: 90+ Champions 30+ Skins 5 full Rune pages 2000+ played games