Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SCAMMER BEWARE

Discussion on SCAMMER BEWARE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SCAMMER BEWARE

was his brothers fault!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Beware of scammer.
04/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Beware of scammer named "k1ckin" He wants you to go first so he can easily scam you. Dont buy anything from him!
beware of scammer
04/01/2009 - Archlord Trading - 11 Replies
BEWAREof username eveseller/xfir3 scammer. i bought his lvl 68 mage a week ago but he took it back change password and e mail. his paypal [email protected].
Beware of this scammer!
05/21/2008 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
Evandon is a scammer. He sold me his account 4 days ago and after i paid him and everything he gave me only username and password. He told me that he bought this account long time ago from another person so he never knew the secret question. He told me to wait for him to contact the other guy for the secret answer...I thought it was just like an hour or two. I waited one day, two days, three days, then four days...on the 4th day he changed the password for the account. Luckily I already...