Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Accounts [Gold II, Plat IV, Silver I]

Discussion on NA Accounts [Gold II, Plat IV, Silver I] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Accounts [Gold II, Plat IV, Silver I]

Hi all, after some time, I have a few accounts I would like to sell!

All accounts are on NA, they have no awesome skins or cool features. Think of them as "smurf accounts". Because of this, they will be cheaper.

Screenshots are available upon request (Skype)

Skype Name: amathian

1.) Gold II - 100 Ranked Games - 73 Champions - $75 - Original Owner
2.) Platinum IV - 250 Ranked Games - 80 Champions - $110 - Original Owner
3.) Silver I - 10 Ranked Games - 20 Champions - $30 - Original Owner

Again, I can take in-game screenshots, profile screenshots, and account creation e-mail screenshots.

I accept Bitcoin (preferred) or PayPal

Skype name - amathian

Thanks!
Old 11/26/2013, 15:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how exactly an acc with 20 champs - no skins on silver 1 for 30$ is cheap. You can easly find a account with 3x times its champs and gold for the same price here lol.
Old 11/28/2013, 11:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinimbi View Post
how exactly an acc with 20 champs - no skins on silver 1 for 30$ is cheap. You can easly find a account with 3x times its champs and gold for the same price here lol.
Sorry, I should have just said OBO. I don't really don't know prices of accounts.