Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling EUW - Platinum - 142 skins ACC [many rare and legacy skins]

Discussion on Selling EUW - Platinum - 142 skins ACC [many rare and legacy skins] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 75
The Black Market: 886/0/0
Selling EUW - Platinum - 142 skins ACC [many rare and legacy skins]

Server:EUW
Champions : All
Skins : 142 skins

Comes with ORIGINAL mail and all other needed info.

Here's some pictures :

Skype contact : damir_aka_jaki
Old 11/25/2013, 22:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
price?
Old 11/26/2013, 00:29   #3

elite*gold: 75
The Black Market: 886/0/0
I am taking offers atm, for further inputs and convos about price, add skype.

#bump
Old 11/29/2013, 23:51   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
125€
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling EUW Account with Ultra RARE SKINS! Human Ryze - Legacy skins - Refer Skins
07/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
dd
[Selling] Original Plat Acct 78 skins VERY RARE Pax tf/Riot skins Championship Riven and Legacy
10/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Epvp! I have been happy to be a member of this community for quite some time, most know me from our boosting/plvl service, due to my family growing I am in the process of getting money together for a down payment on a home, so I will be selling one of my original accounts, I am verified and have a perfect rep and mods that can back me up. Plat 4|All Champs|12 Rune pages with almost all runes|18k ip I will sell this on the spot for the right price, or best offer as I get incoming...
SELLING GODLY PLATINUM ACCOUNT WITH RARE SKINS!!!!
05/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Hey guys im looking to sell my league of legends account, since i don't play anymore and i need the side money for school and books. I've started to play Star wars so I dont take this game serious anymore. I've been playing for a very long time and i have a lot of accomplished. I have all the information account name, pw, email registered 1st day and pw so that. Account level: 30 RP points: 209 IP points: 5000 IP win boosts: 700 games left. Referals completed on the account: 350 ...
Selling EUW Lvl 30 14XX Account 3 RARE legacy skins
04/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I have almost all champions unlocked and almost every one brings 1 to 2 skins with it. 7 rune pages and a ton of runes are also included, of course. If you're interested or want to have further information, write me a mail to [email protected] price is open for discussion Three limited skins (REINDEER KOG'MAW, MINUTEMAN GANKPLANK and ICOGNITO BLITZCRANK) as well as BLOOD LORD VLADIMIR are also on this account!
Selling EUW Lvl 30 14XX Account 3 RARE legacy skins
04/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I have almost all champions unlocked and almost every one brings 1 to 2 skins with it. 7 rune pages and a ton of runes are also included, of course. If you're interested or want to have further information, write me a mail to [email protected] price is open for discussion Three limited skins (REINDEER KOG'MAW, MINUTEMAN GANKPLANK and ICOGNITO BLITZCRANK) as well as BLOOD LORD VLADIMIR are also on this account!