Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAP ELOBOOST FROM BRONZE TO SILVER

Discussion on CHEAP ELOBOOST FROM BRONZE TO SILVER within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow CHEAP ELOBOOST FROM BRONZE TO SILVER

CHEAP ELO BOOST FROM BRONZE TO SILVER

-Email:
Prizes:

4€/division (18€/tier!)

We are boosting on EU servers

example in attachment:

Tags
cheap elo boost eu, fast, from bronze to silver

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheap Eloboost in Bronze - Silver EUW 10 € for Division
01/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey Guys, I offer an elo boost service, but only from Bronze to Gold! ONLY PAYPAL/PAYSAFECARD Bronze to Silver = 15€ Silver to Gold = 20€ Skype:Crysox1234 PN is k Too
[Selling] Cheap and Fast! Eloboost Bronze - Silver EUW!
12/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello Guys! I'm a Platinum 2 Player and I want to boost your Elo! Why me? Because I'm cheap, fast and I have a 90% winrate! Why only Bronze-Silver?
[Cheap & Fast] Eloboost Bronze - Silver EUW & EUNE
11/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
Hello Everybody ! I'm a Platinum Player and I'm willing to boost your Elo. A discount will be provided if you order a 2+ division rush. Prices might be higher if you gain less than 15 League Points per victory. If you wanna DuoQ, just ask me, the price will be between 2 - 4€ per victory. I'm up to ~2division per day, as i'm in holidays.
[Selling] Cheap EloBoost: EUNE/EUW: Bronze-Silver-Gold-Platinum.
10/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
Hello. We offer You cheap, fast and most importantly 100% LEGIT ELO BOOSTING. We boost EUNE/EUW. Who are we? We're a group of diamond/challenger players. We've been boosting accounts for over 2 months, and we've boosted over 60 accounts. We've advertised ourselves on other website, but it has been shut down.
Eloboost Bronze & Silver Fast and Cheap!
08/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello Summoners! We are providing EloBoost service with all of our power and time, our ratings are Platinum5 - Gold1. We are nice, friendly, and closely 90% winrate guarantee. We can boost on EUW EUNE and Russian. Prices are : Bronze V--> Bronze II 10 euro/divison Bronze I --> Silver 5 15 euro