Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE Platinum III 90 Champions 11 Rune Page

Discussion on EUNE Platinum III 90 Champions 11 Rune Page within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE Platinum III 90 Champions 11 Rune Page

Hello,

I'm selling a EUNE account with original e-mail.

For more infos and screenshare.
Middleman is acceptable or you go first unless if you are real trusted.

Taking bids but I wouldnt sell it for less than 60€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Platinum II 105 Champions 13 Rune page 87Skins
08/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Title stated enough. Selling my smurf account on EUNE, it has 105 Champions currently in Platinum II more than 85 skins... many legendary and some rare ones ( Zombie brand for example) http://i.epvpimg.com/lPXDf.jpg For more questions, screenshare etc add me on skype. Only accept trusted middleman (verified) and/or you go first.
[Selling] EUNE Platinum II 97Champs 7.5k Ip 53 Skins 10 Rune Page
06/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I'm here to sell my account on east since I don't have to time play on it anymore...My girlfriend and the move in to our new house order my full time, so I can't afford playing League of Legends anymore... ( not on this level) What the account does have ? -10 Rune page -97 Champions -53 Skins -7.5k Ip
[Selling] Diamond IV Account EUNE all champions 17 rune page, platinum s2
06/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I'm selling Diamond IV Account as topic says. Method: Paypal Skype: francisco.ruivo6 Offer: 150€ still looking for offers.
[Trading] EU-W 90 skins 100 champions 5 rune page lot of runes to EUNE account
04/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello as tittle says goodie enough, I'm looking for account trade EU-W to EUNE or even 20€ for my account then I will start a new account on EUNE with IP/XP BOOST. My EU-W account : Silver IV (60pts), 100 champions (zac included), like 85-90 skins 5 runepage runes for ap caster, ad carry, jungle(with ms) top and top2 (with ms) I can screenshare,or tv if you want to check skins and champions. PM for skype