Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF bronze account to boost(free)

Discussion on LF bronze account to boost(free) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF bronze account to boost(free)

Pretty much wanna see how long it takes me to get to silver. Am gold II atm so it should be easy but i wanna prove to myself elo hell doesnt exist since i havent played in lower elo in a while. So if anybody is stuck at bronze V 0 lp and gave up on ranked this is ur chance to make it out

EUW accounts only, I cant play on 200 ping >.<

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for a bronze account to boost FREE!
09/26/2013 - Freebies - 0 Replies
I am looking for an account which is currently in bronze. I pref bronze 5, but ill take any. I will boost you for free, my main is in diamond 3 and ill be able to boost you up to silver. I only boost to silver because I want to boost other people too! Add me on skype legaya12
[Trading] Looking for a Bronze account, or Free Boost!
03/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi, i am looking for a bronze account preferably under Bronze II, and it will be used to duo with someone else. I am willing to buy your account, but if you accept my free elo boost then I would be even happier. NA server Note: Im not looking for an account with lots of champs, i just want to get a crappy account, around $20
*** Looking for Bronze NA account! (Buy | Free Boost) ***
03/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey everyone! <3 I'm looking for an account in Bronze IV-V on NA servers for a youtube series I'm doing on escaping 'ELO Hell.' Series will consist of me raising an account from Bronze IV-V to either Gold or Plat (depending on how busy I am with school). I'm willing to either purchase an account in Bronze IV-V for under $20 or give a free boost to someone over a lengthy period of time. Contact me via pm or skype: Still.Boosting