Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW - Clean Account SHOP - Silver to Diamond - Trusted Seller

Discussion on EUW - Clean Account SHOP - Silver to Diamond - Trusted Seller within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 12/19/2013, 09:33   #16

elite*gold: 195
No sorry.

One diamond account already sold, doing more accounts
Old 01/06/2014, 20:51   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
Is the Diamond one with Diamond S3 Border?
Old 01/06/2014, 21:12   #18

up

No :/
Old 01/15/2014, 00:09   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Are prices negotiable? and do accounts come with any skins / RP
Old 01/15/2014, 19:31   #20

All is writed bro
and not negotiable
Old 01/17/2014, 16:16   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
Getting them ranked again? If yes pm me once there´s a Diamond Acc.Can spend up to 100€
Old 09/20/2014, 09:53   #22

up !
back on the road. sorry for all !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap Boosting for LEAGUES/PROMOTION GAMES (Silver 1 to Gold, Plat 1 to Diamond, etc)
10/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
(BTW I'm only on NA) Hey guys! I am a Diamond 1 ADC/Mid main here to help you guys get into a league you're happy with! Due to time constraints I can only boost promotional games and/or 1 division (Silver 1 to Gold 5, etc) I can either boost on your account, or you guys can duo with me on a bronze account I own :D
Looking for a RELIABLE DIAMOND booster from SILVER 1 TO PLAT V.
08/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, If you are a booster who is available NOW, is reliable and can get the job done quickly please message me for the job. You must be diamond and above. I have over 70+ champions on this account therefore most champions you need are available. Remember I expect you to be RELIABLE. This means you need to get the job done quickly without excuses. If you can play all day and night till the job gets done (or as much as possible) the job will most likely be yours. Account is currently...
[Selling] Selling Diamond/Plat/Gold Teams, and Diamond/Plat/Gold Slots FOR GOOD PRICES
05/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
The Breakdown My Teammates and I ( all are Diamond players, I am currently on 2 Diamond teams) will play 5 games on a new team that will, if requested, be the name and tag of your choosing as well. After these 5 games due to our high MMR’s we will be placed between ( Gold I- Diamond V, although most commonly somewhere around Mid Plat) Rewards For Season 4: Along with the purchase of your team/slot, you will be receiving rewards distributed by riot at the end of Season 3(entering season 4)....
[Selling] EUW - Plat/Diamond S2 Account (Trusted Seller)
05/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Selling some of my smurfs accounts that I have left since I have no use for them anymore. The first account has Diamond Framework from S2 (3v3) and Platinium rewards from SoloQ. It has Championship Riven, aswell as Skin rewards from S1/S2 (Janna/Jarvan) Current elo: Gold Price: 150 EUR Ahri Akali
WTB Plat/diamond border s2 account!ONLY TRUSTED PEOPLE!
02/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I wanna buy anyones account for a descent price! MUST BE TRUSTED ON EPVP NEED ORIGINAL MAIL + REGISTER DATE EVERYTHINK Has to have over 60 + champs IDC ABOUT SKINS! plat/diamond s2 skype: imbahealz