Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GOLD 5 LOTS OF RARE SKINS (trusted)

Discussion on GOLD 5 LOTS OF RARE SKINS (trusted) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GOLD 5 LOTS OF RARE SKINS (trusted)

hey guys, quitting this game now, so i am gonna sell all of my accounts, one of them is this NA gold 5 account. It has 60 -70 champs, tons of rare skins ( all TPA skins, all harrowing skins, victorious elise, medieval twitch, grey ww, pax Jax, pax sivir, riot graves, riot nasus, human ryze, pulsefire ez and other 10¬15 skins. Got s3 gold frame, and some special icons. I am going to sell it for 300 USD, price negotiable, please add my skype jasonjleeeee
Old 11/19/2013, 22:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

trusted ? where ?
Old 11/19/2013, 22:30   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me on skype
Old 11/19/2013, 22:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke J.E.B View Post
add me on skype
added
Old 11/20/2013, 00:01   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA Bronze 3 Account(RARE SKINS)(PAX JAX+SIVIR!!!)(LOTS OF CHAMPIONS+SKINS)
01/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi, I'm going to be selling my account due to the fact I more then likely won't have enough free time to play any more when I begin attending college. The account is on the North American Server. The account has 2 RARE PAX Skins that you can't buy on League of Legends anymore. PAX Jax (Valued at over 100$USD) PAX Sivir (Valued at over 25$ USD) The account has 76 Champions The account has 43 Skins
[Selling] Selling Diamond 4 Account w/Gold Border l Has 100's of skins lots of limited and rare
04/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello there epvp community, I'm selling my main league of legends account. It was gold season 2, and Diamond 4 now in season 3. You play with pro's (has high mmr) The account was made back during Season 1 so you get the season 1 rewards too. Here are the list of skins it has: (gonna take awhile... GG haha) - dynasty ahri - foxfire ahri - midnight ahri - crimson akali (legacy)
[Selling] LoL Account Platin S2 290 skins, lots of rare / limited Skins EUW, PAX TF etc
07/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, selling my LoL Account. Lots of rare Skins, 20 rune pages, all runes, 290 skins, -> 170k IP Dynastiy Ahri, Midnight Ahri, Foxfire Ahri Stinger Akali, Nurse Akali, Blood Moon Akali, Silverfang Akali Golden Alistar, Matador Alistar, Longhorn Alistar, Unchained Alistar, Infernal Alistar Emumu, RE-GIFTED AMUMU, Sad Robot Amumu Bird of Pray Anivia, Noxus Hunter Anivia, Hextech Anivia GOTHIC ANNIE, RED RIDING ANNIE, ANNIE IN WONDERLAND, Frostfire Annie, FRANKENTIBBERS ANNIE
[Selling] NA Diamond S3, S2 Gold S1/All Champs/TONS of rare skins/Lots of pros on friends list
07/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
LF: $1,500 but negotiable. have pros suchs as Dyrus, Muffinqt, Wildturtle, Link, Chauster, almost all of C9, almost all of Velocity on friends list. (will leave them there under conditions) reply or PM if interested. http://i.imgur.com/OCf0FMc.jpg *Rare/Unavailable **Legendary Aatrox Ahri - Dynasty Ahri
[S]>LoL NA 1867 ELO ACCOUNT/LOTS OF RUNES/LOTS OF RARE LIMITED SKINS
03/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I'm currently selling a account with ALL the current champions except (Ziggs, Sejuani, Volibear, Nautilus, Fiora) Current elo for Season 2 solo queue : 1867 (Highest reached 2001) I have skins for champions ill list. Bolded are the rare skins Alistar- Unchained (facebook give away) Ashe- Queen Ashe skin Caitlyn- Arctic Warfare (magazine exclusive) Chogath- Nightmare skin (alienware give away) Corki- UFO Corki (people who played in beta) Kayle- Silver Kayle (silver kayle exclusive on...