Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AMAZING DIAMOND ACCOUNT (LOTS OF RARE SKINS + OTHER STUFF)

Discussion on AMAZING DIAMOND ACCOUNT (LOTS OF RARE SKINS + OTHER STUFF) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AMAZING DIAMOND ACCOUNT (LOTS OF RARE SKINS + OTHER STUFF)

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Diamond 4 Account w/Gold Border l Has 100's of skins lots of limited and rare
04/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello there epvp community, I'm selling my main league of legends account. It was gold season 2, and Diamond 4 now in season 3. You play with pro's (has high mmr) The account was made back during Season 1 so you get the season 1 rewards too. Here are the list of skins it has: (gonna take awhile... GG haha) - dynasty ahri - foxfire ahri - midnight ahri - crimson akali (legacy)
[Selling] Amazing LoL Account, lots of rare skins.
11/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I might sell my account if i can get a good deal on it. The account has 96 champions 1500 IP Enough RP to buy a namechange
[Selling] EUNE - Season 3 DIAMOND Account - 110 Champs/38 Skins - Rare Stuff included.
11/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Good day, I'm selling my account on EUNE. Will use Pay Safe Card as payment. I'm going to break down the account down below : Ranked Seasons : S1 : Bronze S2 : Platinum S3 : Diamond
[Selling] EUNE - Season 3 DIAMOND Account - 110 Champs/38 Skins - Rare Stuff included.
11/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Good day, I'm selling my account on EUNE. Will use Pay Safe Card as payment. I'm going to break down the account down below : Ranked Seasons : S1 : Bronze S2 : Platinum S3 : Diamond
[Selling] [EUW] Diamond | RARE SKINS | lots of runes
10/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Account is on EUW server, belong to Diamond 5 div Account has 94 champions, almost every rune in the game, 12 pages. MMR is really high. getting matched with diamond 2-3 at night. Account include very rare skins that u may never seen. Some of them: Santa Gragas, Snowmerdinger, Victorious J4, Urf WW, Ufo Corki (beta tests), Goth Annie, Riot Singed, Re-Gifted Amumu, Definitely not Blitzcrank. Full list of skins here: http://i.epvpimg.com/0TVGe.jpg price; 100€+ skype; arekkk777 going...