Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELO BOOST SERVICE | EUW | CHEAP!

Discussion on ELO BOOST SERVICE | EUW | CHEAP! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ELO BOOST SERVICE | EUW | CHEAP!

About me

Hello Gentleman, i am 18 year old Diamond V player from Hannover, Germany.
I want to offer my own Elo Push Service in Epvp.
I'm playing since Season I and improved my skills in the last years.
I have fun while pushing accounts up to Diamond, i never made a own service, but always had been pushing friends accounts as high as my skills allow.

I am encouraged to offer you fair and cheap prices for fast boosts.
If i attract your attention you can contact me with a privat message or in skype.

I will act as a fair player without flaming or trolling in your account.

Prices

Bronze V -> Silber V 30€
Silver V -> Gold V 50€
Gold V -> Platinium V 70€

Price per Division in (only up to Division I)
- Bronze 6€
- Silver 10€
- Gold 15€
- Platinium 20€

Promotion Games
- Bronze I -> Silver V 10€
- Silver I -> Gold V 15€
- Gold I -> Platinium V 20€
- Platinium I -> Diamond V 30€

Placement Matches 25€

Payments

Terms of Service

-Sales are final

-Any orders are changed by you, such as purchasing a boost from X to Y, but getting Y yourself wont make your order cheaper/refunded for the progress done by anyone else than me.

-Any misdirected/misinformed order, such as giving incorrect current LP and LP per win will result in your boost not being started & may also reult in no refund given (it getting veteran by us during the boost is not our responsibility).

-Any boost that was ordered through us, and wanst completet by us such as having someone else playing ranked or any non-associated with me. Any order that violates this, will be instantly discontinued. (Copy/pasted on a thread)

Thanks for the Terms of Service to

Feel free to contact us for evry kind of questions, even if u just need some information to trust us.
Old 11/17/2013, 15:35   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

trusted guy, he win me 1 game in gold1 and he dominating the top lane and win the game so easy

Old 11/18/2013, 16:26   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi I could vouch.

And one more thing: If you are Diamond V yourself, you should not boost people up to Diamond V, since you are there yourself, which means thats ur skill level cap atm. I recommend doing up to Platinum V max.
Old 11/19/2013, 17:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHazCakes View Post
Hi I could vouch.

And one more thing: If you are Diamond V yourself, you should not boost people up to Diamond V, since you are there yourself, which means thats ur skill level cap atm. I recommend doing up to Platinum V max.
Hi

I was Diamond I, just lust some elo cause of inactivity.
Old 11/19/2013, 17:34   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 117
Hey

I can vouch for u Interessted ?

Add me Skype: Frymer185
Old 11/24/2013, 13:51   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 107
If you want a trusted vouch in Plat 2 to prove you are a real Dia 1, add me on skype: andreblj
Old 11/24/2013, 15:22   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
I can vouch if you want
Old 11/24/2013, 15:33   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you are interested in my vouch .

add skype: gaster.falancio