Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platin 1 account 6 rune pages

Discussion on Platin 1 account 6 rune pages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platin 1 account 6 rune pages

I´m selling my Account it is Platin 1 atm (so it got the platin border etc)
I have only 20 champs on this account , 4 skins (Steel legion Garen, Sanguine Garen, Panda Annie and Victurious Elise) 6 runes pages.
It never had any bans or warnings , I always followed the summoner code
I never flamed or insulted any People with this account
Use a middleman of this website
I wanna sell this account because im quitting League of Legends now, no time anymore for it
Gonna upload a picture later on

Add me for more information

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Want to sell very HOT ACCOUNT 165 skins - platin rank ( 15 rune pages )
07/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
This account is at the moment gold III but i will push it to platin V 165 skins 15 runes pages nearly all champs 119 RP 3692 IP 133 rank games 86 wins 834 normal games EUW
[Selling] EUW Platin 98 Champs 36 Skins 8 Rune Pages
07/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey Im selling here my LoL Account on the EUW Server because i dont have the time to play anymore The account has 98 Champions. this means that only 15 champions are missing. ive got mainly all the expensive champions and there are few cheap ones left. it has 8 runes pages with alot of t3 runes! http://i.imgur.com/kwPJOpR.jpg The skin has over 36 skins. there are some legacy skins that are not more available
[Selling] Sell Lol Account |GOLD ELO|S2 Platin|40+SKINS|All Champs|17 Rune Pages|300Ranked Win|
06/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
Heyho, ich verkaufe / Tausche meinen League of Legends Account befindet sich auf EU West, am ende habe ich noch ein stück rein geschnitten, weil ich mir kurz nach dem Video dreh noch den TPA Ezreal Skin gekauft habe. Was ich suche: PSC Banküberweisung Paypal (Ebay) Metin2 Deimos Equipment für lvl 38 Aura Krieger ShareYoutubeVideos Gold Status Account 1 Monat + Credits
[WTS] TOP EUW Account [S3 Diamond V (S2 Platin), 102 Champs, 68 Skins, 15 Rune-Pages]
05/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am selling my league of legends account, it is currently ranked Diamond V. This account also comes with 15 Rune Pages - plenty of customization to be ready for any role in ranked~ The account has a total of 68 skins, Including many Legendary and legacy skins, as well as the ALL NEW LIMITED EDITION TPA SKINS!! These skins include: TPA Nunu, TPA Orianna, TPA Ezreal, TPA Mundo, TPA Shen, Blood Lord Vladimir (Legendary), Demonblade Tryndamere (Legendary), Warring Kingdoms Jarvan IV...
TOP EUW Account [S3 Diamond V (S2 Platin), 102 Champs, 68 Skins, 15 Rune-Pages]
05/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am selling my league of legends account, it is currently ranked Diamond V. This account also comes with 15 Rune Pages - plenty of customization to be ready for any role in ranked~ The account has a total of 68 skins, Including many Legendary and legacy skins, as well as the ALL NEW LIMITED EDITION TPA SKINS!! These skins include: TPA Nunu, TPA Orianna, TPA Ezreal, TPA Mundo, TPA Shen, Blood Lord Vladimir (Legendary), Demonblade Tryndamere (Legendary), Warring Kingdoms Jarvan IV...