Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling GOLD 5 account,85champs,7(expensive skins)4 rune pages CHEAP

Discussion on Selling GOLD 5 account,85champs,7(expensive skins)4 rune pages CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling GOLD 5 account,85champs,7(expensive skins)4 rune pages CHEAP

As tittle say i sell gold V account,85 champs,7 skins,4rune pages, EUW.

Champions:

Skins:

Runes:

If you interested in account add my in skype kapishboosting

P.S REALLY CHEAP!!!!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS ACC- Plat 5, 85Champs, Legendary Skin, Unique Avatars, 3 Rune pages. EU- CHEAP!
11/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my LoL Acc, simply because I need money for holiday The account is in Platinum 5 and it's on the Europe server. The account contains some unique avatars like Frostguard, Spiteful Specter, Glowin Lantern and Lunar Reven Urf. It has 3 rune pages (AD, TANK, AP). There's about 85 Champions on the account (most 6.300 IP). About 5 skins like Victorious Janna, Penta-kill Karthus and Panda Annie or even Pirate Ryze. :pimp: Runes: Marks: Greater Mark of Attack Damage x9...
[Selling] WTS ACC- Plat 5, 85Champs, Legendary Skin, Unique Avatars, 3 Rune pages. EU- CHEAP!
11/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my LoL Acc, simply because I need money for holiday The account is in Platinum 5 and it's on the Europe server. The account contains some unique avatars like Frostguard, Spiteful Specter, Glowin Lantern and Lunar Reven Urf. It has 3 rune pages (AD, TANK, AP). There's about 85 Champions on the account (most 6.300 IP). About 5 skins like Victorious Janna, Penta-kill Karthus and Panda Annie or even Pirate Ryze. :cool: Runes: :mofo: Marks: Greater Mark of Attack Damage...
11/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my LoL Acc, simply because I need money for holiday :) The account is in Platinum 5 and it's on the Europe server. The account contains some unique avatars like Frostguard, Spiteful Specter, Glowin Lantern and Lunar Reven Urf. It has 3 rune pages (AD, TANK, AP). There's about 85 Champions on the account (most 6.300 IP). About 5 skins like Victorious Janna, Penta-kill Karthus and Panda Annie or even Pirate ryze :pimp: Runes:...
10/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my LoL Acc, simply because I need money for holiday :) The account is in Platinum 5 and it's on the Europe server. The account contains some unique avatars like Frostguard, Spiteful Specter, Glowin Lantern and Lunar Reven Urf. It has 3 rune pages (AD, TANK, AP). There's about 85 Champions on the account (most 6.300 IP). About 5 skins like Victorious Janna, Penta-kill Karthus and Panda Annie or even Pirate ryze :pimp: Runes:...
Selling League of legends account EUW PLATINUMs1-85CHAMPS-10 rune pages-2100+ ELO
09/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi I'm selling this account because university. the price is 250 euros. I accept only postpay recharge as payment. I'm ready to give any information and warrancy about me and my identity. If you are interested contact me in pm for screen and other informations. I'm sorry for my english that is really bad.