Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UFO Corki, 49 skins. Buncha holiday ones, and unobtainable skins. Legendaries/Themes

Discussion on UFO Corki, 49 skins. Buncha holiday ones, and unobtainable skins. Legendaries/Themes within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool UFO Corki, 49 skins. Buncha holiday ones, and unobtainable skins. Legendaries/Themes

Hello, trying to sell my league account. Or, possibly trade. Although, i'm mainly looking to sell it. I have UFO Corki! Every Pool Party Skin. And a bunch of others, if you add me on skype/raidcall i can give you the entirety of the skin list. Account is in silver elo, but, with pre season going on, it's close to gold. Anyway, hmu if you're interested.

Tags
ufo corki

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond V (NA) account - 261 skins, 19 legendaries, limited edition skins, all champs
04/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hi, I am selling my North American account for League of legends. First of all, the reason of the sell is because I got into Path of Exile. I got a lot of offers between , my BIN is set at 500. (Paypal gift only, can use middle man) My skype (for more information) is : chrisx988 So, here are the features of the account :
LoL NA 30 / BETA SKINS / SNOW BUNNY NIDA.CORKI UFO , 6 RUNE PAGE /97 CHAMPS/25 SKINS
03/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
30lvl LOL NA BETA ACC WHIT 97 CHAMPS AND 25 SKINS. 6 RUNE PAGE/ NEVER BANNED. IM 1 owner of that acc. SKINS LIKE : Resistance Caitlyn, UFO Corki (Beta) Goth Annie Nightmare and Gentleman Cho'gath Corporate Mundo Commando Garen Scuba Gragas (Rare) Victorious Jarvan Karate Kennen Cowgirl Miss Fortune Snow Bunny Nidalee Brolaf Pax Sivir (PAX Only) King Trynmere Commando Xin Unchained Alistar King Rammus (Beta) Frejord Rammus Riot Girl Tristana Jaximus Nunu Bot Feral Warwick. Contact...
WTS 2100 ELO Account - 100 Skins, All PAX Skins, 8 Legendaries
01/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my 2100 ELO EUNE Account, It's a top tier account, meaning it's diamond S3, It has recent ESL Experience, so its a well known account within the competitive scene of LoL - It's got all top 100 players on it's friendlist, and it has a really rare name. It' has never been banned, so you have access to tribunal and other features http://tinypic.com/r/2yo8m7p/6 As for the skins, there are over 100 skins on it - has PAX Skins & 8 legendaries PAX Skins: PAX Jax
S>NA Accounts unobtainable skins!
05/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Acc # 1 1357 elo top rating 1485 Alistar anivia ashe blitz corki mundo eve fiddlesticks karthus kayle lee sin master yi nunu olaf pantheon poppy rammus shaco sion sivir soraka teemo trist trynd twisted fate veigar warwick 3 AD quints 9 armor seals