Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MMR boost till season 4 start.

Discussion on MMR boost till season 4 start. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MMR boost till season 4 start.

Hello, Anonymouseloboost here.

This is my other, main thread :

I will be doing MMR boosts, pay for wins business till season 4 now.

Price:

I charge 6 euros per win.

With buying wins you are buying wins over losses which means if you buy 5 wins and I lose 2 games , I will win 7 games for you in total.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Gold 3 to Plat 5 till season ends (high LP gain)
11/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
still any proofed boosters out there and ready for some work? how much would it be? is it possible? i just skipped a gold division and iam gaining +27 LP per win
ELO BOOST TILL GOLD
09/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello im an Plat 1 player and im trying to get a little bit pocket money and i saw on my friends account that its easy to carry the games in silver/bronze. add me in skype: reflex074 for me detailed infos
WTB BOOST FROM PLAT 2 TILL D5 EUW
07/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Looking for someone that can boost in 1 day my account from Plat 2 till D5 on Europe West. Got allmost all champs( Missing 5 champs), most of the runes etc Got a good MMR on it getting 20-30 LP/ game. I am available to pay 50€, half when you start and half after you finish your job. Cheers
[WTS] Season 1 Gold Season 2 Plat Eu-W Account with ip boost.
09/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
i want sell my account because of my school . add me on skype : furkan095 Season 1 : Gold Banner Season 2 : will be plat banner http://i.epvpimg.com/ubVzh.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/Syezb.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/jbMmb.jpg
Elo Boosting service till the end of season 2 (EUW/EUNE)
09/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm new to this forum but as I'm looking to broaden my service n' got a hint to the this forum, I'll post it here as well. I am providing elo boosting service from whatever elo up to 1500 aka you would get golden badge. The price will depend on the amount of elo you are expecting to gain (approx €10-15 per 100 elo). The more elo you need, the cheaper it will be for you, since you will guarantee an income for me. For example if u wanna move from 1400 to 1500 it will be €15 but from...