Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Eloboost Bronze --> Silver

Discussion on Free Eloboost Bronze --> Silver within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Eloboost Bronze --> Silver

hi epvp

im platinum 3 and wanted to know whether I can boost without problems from bronze to silver.
I dont want money and if necessary I can make test games

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS ranked Teams and bronze/silver eloboost EUW
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys. i got a lot of freetime in the Upcoming weeks so i want to get myself some money/rp with league and i thought this might be a good oppertunity. Im a diamond player and was playing for a well known Team so u can be sure that ill rush threw the divisions like sonic ! i prefere to only boost to gold V since i can just troll until that elo and its fun but if u guys really want i can boost to plat also. Prices are fully negotiable, just add me and we can talk! And if u REALLY want...
[Selling] FREE ELOBOOST BRONZE-SILVER
09/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
^this. worst acc wins. its completly for free.
[WTB] Eloboost from Bronze IV to Silver V
05/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
I'm here to look a boost from Bronze IV to Silver V. Write here to your offers in the currency of USD and contact info.
[Selling] EloBoost - Bronze V - Silver 1
05/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey dear Epvpers and Lol Community. Im a player from Gold 3 and i want to help u out of the Elo Hell so i decided to make a own Elo boost service for u. I only offer this Service in EU West and EU East. Na is not available cause it laggs to much, sry. You can addme on skype: smekeboost Bronze 5 - Silver 5 | 35€ Silver 5 - Silver 1 | 50€ On Bronze League
Eloboost Bronze&Silver (Diamond 2 player)
05/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i offer my services of eloboost on EUW. Info about me: I'm a experimented player and i decided to eloboost since i have time now. Im a high soloQ player in s2 and s3. Atm i will boost bronze & silver player to let them reach silver or gold. Can boost too gold or plat but atm i prefer bronze&silver as i said. Faster and easier ^^ s2 - Diamond player