Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unranked Smurf Accounts EUW

Discussion on Unranked Smurf Accounts EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 300
Unranked Smurf Accounts EUW

I want to sell Unraked Accounts, with Original e-mail

Currently have 2 accounts

15€

PM me
Old 11/05/2013, 05:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
10 euro?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Unranked Smurf Accounts!
10/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Level 30 Riot Points: 0 - 700 Influence Points: 15 000 more or less Rune Pages: 3 Rank: Unranked Orginal e-mail with welcome message from Riot: Yes All of our accounts are 100% ban free. You don't have to be afraid that the account will get recovered like those other 10$ accounts without a registration e-mail! Each and every account we sell comes with the original registration e-mail! We guarantee you will have full control of the account you purchase from us. The price of all...
[Selling] [EUW] Unranked lvl 30 smurf accounts for sale with IP
10/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
..Europe West! ..each account contains 18K-22K IP and nothing else. ..UNRANKED! ..NEVER BANNED! ..FAST! ..Skype = CrazyGamerNetwork
[Selling] [EUW] Unranked lvl 30 smurf accounts for sale 18K IP
10/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
..Europe West! ..Each account contains 18K-22K IP and nothing else. ..$22 ..Skype = CrazyGamerNetwork
[Selling] [Unranked] Smurf Accounts Cheap!
10/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hey guys, I just finished leveling some 'fresh', unranked smurf accounts. All of them are level 30 and got ~25.000 IP, ~1.100 RP and 3 Rune Pages. Every account includes the reg email and any other important recover information for the account (like creation date/place, provider...). There are no rankeds played with those accounts and you can get a bunch of Champions, so they are perfect for a new start. Please PM me, I am not active any more in my skype account! Screen:
[Buying] 2x smurf accounts unranked
05/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm ONLY looking for accounts being level 1-30 with my infomation etc. not accounts with games in history and shitty runes etc. I'm paying with PayPal and budget is around €20 or so each. Server is EU-west and it has to be done in a fair amount of time. Don't bother contacting me unless you feel qualified for this, not buying from 0/0/0 and 10 posts. Contact me either by PM or skype (sagtensmus)