Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 3vs3 Gold TEAMS!

Discussion on Selling 3vs3 Gold TEAMS! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 3vs3 Gold TEAMS!

Hi,

Im Selling League of Legends 3vs3 Gold teams!
Im the owner of the teams and if you will buy a team i would leave the team so you would be the captain!
Currently got 2 Teams but i will play with my guys later!
Add me on Skype : Robikoko2 and say me your offers!

Paymen: Paypal
Paysafecard
e*gold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SELLING 3vs3 AND 5vs5 GOLD TEAM! (Both Teams 5/0)
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I wanna sell my 2 teams, which I dont need anymore If you're in that team you're gonna get the following rewards after the end of the season: "Gold or higher: Season 3 medal for Buddy and Team invitations and Victorious Champion Skin Should you climb to the highest ranks of competitive play, you’ll greet new friends and teammates with a personalized invitation badge that shows off your success in shiny style. You’ll also earn the permanent Victorious Ward skin and a unique...
[Selling] SELLING 3vs3 AND 5vs5 GOLD TEAM! (Both Teams 5/0)
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys, I wanna sell my 2 teams, which I dont need anymore If you're in that team you're gonna get the following rewards after the end of the season: "Gold or higher: Season 3 medal for Buddy and Team invitations and Victorious Champion Skin Should you climb to the highest ranks of competitive play, you’ll greet new friends and teammates with a personalized invitation badge that shows off your success in shiny style. You’ll also earn the permanent Victorious Ward skin and a unique...
[Selling] ~{Selling 3vs3 Teams}~
05/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello I´m here to show you my 3vs3 Team Service I´ll go first if you are trusted otherwise we use MM or you go first. We have Gold Teams in Store, Platin Teams will be made upon request We can always talk about Price
~{Selling 3vs3 Teams}~
05/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/bCBKrQ7.png http://i.imgur.com/JxuDaw8.png
SELLING 2 GOLD EUW 3VS3 TEAMS + AN ACCOUNT CHEAP READ
01/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Selling Gold ranked 3vs3 teams PRICE BELOW: 1. Top rating 16xx, Current 15xx - PRICE 10 EURO 2. Top rating 15xx, Current 14xx - PRICE 5 EURO 2. Top rating 14xx, Current 14xx - PRICE 5 EURO 2. Top rating 14xx, Current 14xx - PRICE 5 EURO Acc sold