Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling account with 20000rp for skin codes

Discussion on Selling account with 20000rp for skin codes within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling account with 20000rp for skin codes

There is actually 21200 rp in it.

The account is in OCE server atm but you can easily use some rp in the account to transfer server. That would still leave you around 18000rp.

I'm looking for pax twisted fate code that works on OCE.

I will never go first, but it is possible to show you the proof of the account through skype call.
Old 11/02/2013, 05:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You are the worst scammer there is. No pictures. Refuses to go first. reporting your post
Old 11/02/2013, 07:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatestNinja View Post
You are the worst scammer there is. No pictures. Refuses to go first. reporting your post
Have you read what I said?

I can show you through skype screenshare.

That would be more believable

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling skin codes for EUW!!
10/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skins: - Pax Jax 20Euro - Pax Sivir 25Euro - Riot Nasus 30Euro I accept Paypal/psc. Skype: jesper.kramer
[Selling] Selling Skin Codes
09/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Riot Gravesx3 Riot Singedx4 Pax Jaxx3 Pax Sivirx2 Dragon first leex6 Acrade sonax1 skype: john.manson313
Selling Skin codes
09/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Selling skin codes :) i have for eu W and Na platforms. At this moment i have these These left Arcade Hecarim x5 Riot Blitz x2 Fullmetal Rammus x3 Riot Graves x1
Selling account for 2 skin codes! <3
02/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there, Selling really good account for 2 skin codes, offer codes in PM or Skype or for more information write me. Skype: Sweoph You go first or don't waste my time and especially yours, because I'm tired of scammers every few hours trying to scamm with fake middleman or just scamm. Photos:
Selling ALL LoL skin codes [NA/EUW]
12/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, Selling all the skin codes for NA/EUW Servers, (No codes for EUNE). Contact me on skype: karl.metrum I won't go first with the trade. You need to send the money first. (Accepting PayPal transfer and PSC) I won't sell to people who have negative reputation. If you don't have any kind of reputation, you agree that I can enter with teamviewer in your computer and enter my self the code.