Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ACEBOOST | TRUSTED | AFFORDABLE | FASTEST | ELO BOOSTING & COACHING ON NA/EU/OCE/LAN

Discussion on ACEBOOST | TRUSTED | AFFORDABLE | FASTEST | ELO BOOSTING & COACHING ON NA/EU/OCE/LAN within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb ACEBOOST | TRUSTED | AFFORDABLE | FASTEST | ELO BOOSTING & COACHING ON NA/EU/OCE/LAN

Have a question? Contact us on Skype at: aceboostsupport for immediate support!

Vouches/Feedback
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpalo2 View Post
Bought boost from Silver 4 2xlp to Gold 5, So far at Silver 3 4x lp, will update when boost is completed. I was refered to this booster by Easyboostservice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpalo2 View Post
Bought boost from Silver 4 2xlp to Gold 5, So far at Silver 3 4x lp, will update when boost is completed. I was refered to this booster by Easyboostservice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekingsmall View Post
Just purchased a gold 2 to plat 5 boost from these guys, they were really easy to work with - provided huge win rates and super friendly staff. Boost was started and finished within 3 days as well. Would totally recommend these guys for anyone looking for a quick end of season boost!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HooverJ View Post
I ordered a boost from p5- p1 and seriously hands down these guys are the real deal and 100% helpful and quick on the reply .. I highly recommend these guys for your next elo boost ! I hope everyone in the near future recommend these dudes to do your boosting and I hope to see all of ya in matchmaking (;
Quote:
Originally Posted by CIGÁNYKURVAANYÁD View Post
one of the best services there so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinsforcheap View Post
They completed my order. won 9 provisionals from 10. Good service!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekomimibadik View Post
In my case they lost 2 of the very 1st games, not make any good combo wins, i got demoted hard after placement matches (my mmr was ideal for my current league i was getting 17-20 lp per game). But, at least they returned my money, and that's why i still recommend to use this service, at least they are working like professionals not like kids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eZLlama View Post
The booster was very nice and said if he didn't get me to gold he will get me there, but I got to gold anyways. Great service anyways!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinsforcheap View Post
They finished my placement matches in 1 day. Won all games, thanks for the service! :P
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/31/2013, 20:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch PlatV if you want.
PM me.
Old 10/31/2013, 20:56   #3

Sorry, we do not currently do any vouches. If you would like to order from us however you can head over to our website!
Old 10/31/2013, 20:57   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 146
Kinda sad you don't do vouches! Good luck with service anyways! hope's it works out for ya !
Old 10/31/2013, 22:11   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

one of the best services there so far.
Old 10/31/2013, 22:55   #6

We have dozens of boosters ready to take NA and EU orders! Add "aceboostsupport" on skype for any questions you may have!
Old 11/01/2013, 02:32   #7

Our main epvp account was banned due to a mess up with one of our employees accidentally abusing the TBM system. We were banned for "TBM trade abuse" due to our misunderstanding. Emily Scott is a member of our sales team but is on a trial at the moment however due to his previous reputation, he has not yet earned our trust because of his previous actions.

We have no yet had an unsatisfied booster or customer and we never plan on creating a level of mistrust with any of our customers/boosters.
Old 11/01/2013, 18:05   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by midaree View Post
Our main epvp account was banned due to a mess up with one of our employees accidentally abusing the TBM system. We were banned for "TBM trade abuse" due to our misunderstanding. Emily Scott is a member of our sales team but is on a trial at the moment however due to his previous reputation, he has not yet earned our trust because of his previous actions.

We have no yet had an unsatisfied booster or customer and we never plan on creating a level of mistrust with any of our customers/boosters.
Well, you have a huge scammer in your team as a SALES person, now thats quite scary to be honest

Also feel free to check the thread again, now this person has scammed somebody with referrals but somewhy the comments are being removed.
Old 11/01/2013, 20:47   #9

Emily Scott never had any access to anything that would allow him to scam our customers or employees. We recently removed Emily Scott from our team because of his lack of reliability.
Old 11/01/2013, 22:31   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed's Dead View Post
90% Sure these were previously scammers.

2 TBMs out of nowhere from Emily Scott and Xplosion Boost.

Emily recently scammed ~5 boosters with their jobs and left them unpaid, feel free to check the thread.

Aceboost another account which is banned now -

Not sure about Xplosion tho.
Better Create a random name, and flame this very, very good service for no reason.
Old 11/01/2013, 23:17   #11

Unfortunately there are those who would attempt to hinder their competition, but here at Aceboost we know that our dedication to our customers and employees will never falter, regardless of any accusations.
Old 11/02/2013, 06:26   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just purchased a gold 2 to plat 5 boost from these guys, they were really easy to work with - provided huge win rates and super friendly staff. Boost was started and finished within 3 days as well. Would totally recommend these guys for anyone looking for a quick end of season boost!
Old 11/02/2013, 12:20   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Update: It's been 5 days and I am only at Silver 2 5xlp.

Currently on Silver 1 90lp. 3hours 20mins left before season ends in Oceanic.

Booster did not complete boost by the end of the season.

Left at silver 1 88lp. Booster deleted me from skype so contacting with the support to figure out a refund policy.
Old 11/02/2013, 19:03   #14

We are still accepting orders on LAN, EU, AND NA. Get your orders in as quickly as possible before the season ends!

We are now accepting orders from EU/LAN/NA/OCE/TR/RUS!
Thread visual design updated with new regions!
Old 11/04/2013, 00:08   #15

Feel free to ask any question from us, we will be more then happy to answer!