Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unranked Account on EUW with King Rammus

Discussion on Unranked Account on EUW with King Rammus within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unranked Account on EUW with King Rammus

hey,

I wanna sell an unranked account on EUW he is currently 2wins and 1 Loss.
The account has 3 runepages with enough runes for AP, AD and Tank.

The account has 48 champs:
Akali, Allister, Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Chogath, Darius, Dr Mundo, Fiddlesticks, Fizz, Gangplank, Garen, Gragas, jarvan, Jax, Kassadin, Katarina, Kayle, Khazix, Malphite, Master Yi, Mordekaiser, Nasus, Nidalee, Nunu, Olaf, Pantheon, Poppy, Rammus, Renekton, Ryze, Shaco, Shen, Singed, Sion, Sivir, Soraka, Taric, Tristana, Trundle, Tryndamere, Varus, Volibear, Warwick, Xin Zhao, Yoric, Zac & Zilean

and they´re 16 skins on the account: including King Rammus, Judicator Kayle and Highland Tryndamere.

The account was Bronze season2.

I only take PSC. Just add me on skype madaraxknight

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA] Account Shop! | 10€ accs! | ALL UNRANKED | King Rammus + Ufo Corki | $ |
09/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
closed
Unranked account EUW with King Rammus and UFO Corki
08/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling an account with King Rammus and UFO Corki. I have Judgement Kayle too and 2 Harrowin quint of Armor Penetration. If you are interested contact me on skype HeftyRaffaele For the interested i can make custom so you will see my skins :) bump
[Selling] unranked (0-2) account with KING RAMMUS 15€ !!
06/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling this account , want a quick and fast deal ;) , i've already made a thread about this account but i just wanted to let you guys know that i'm selling this one now for 15 € the reason for the cheap price is that i need the money fast :) -46 champions -Some free transfers -Some skins : aristrocat vayne , frost ezrael , nightmare cho'gath (legacy) , Sewn chaos orianna , Guqin Sona and King Rammus -3 Refunds -Full AD page / AP page but no Quints -700 wins Payment method: Paypal
[Selling] UNRANKED KING RAMMUS & UFO CORKI ACCOUNT #HOT
06/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Heyho Community, Es ist für mich mal wieder an der Zeit einen League of Legends Account zu verkaufen, diesmal soll es ein ganz besonderer für euch sein denn dieser ist derzeit noch Unranked, besitzt einen Bronze Pokal aus der Season 1 als Avatar sowie den King Rammus und Ufo Corki sind welche beide eher selten vertreten sind. Zudem besitzt der Account gute 49 Champions darunter 6 Skins, ebenfalls einen 27 Win IP Boost dabei, also kein Problem die 6300 Champs zu farmen. Ich stelle keinen...
[Selling] SELLING UNRANKED KING RAMMUS ACCOUNT!
06/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Like title says selling an unranked king rammus account EU W the account is lvl 30. (0-2 ranked) ACCOUNT HAS: -46 champions -Some free transfers -Some skins : aristrocat vayne , frost ezrael , nightmare cho'gath (legacy) , Sewn chaos orianna , Guqin Sona and King Rammus -3 Refunds -No email since close beta accounts rarely have an original email. -Full AD page / AP page but no Quints