Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Pax jax Euw code

Discussion on Selling Pax jax Euw code within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Pax jax Euw code

Hello! i´m selling a pax jax skin.
Price - 20 Euro

Payment - Paypal
So you know i will not give the code first!
Skype - mohammed.hallenbring

Cyaaaa!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling code for items in some mmorpg + account leveling and selling! [OPEN]
09/07/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys,I'm selling a bit 'of codes that do not use won in some specific events on ebay! Eden Eternal Reawakening EXP+CP Items Code: Eden Eternal Reawakening EXP+CP Items Code | eBay Ministry of War Server 40 Items Code: Ministry of War Server 40 Items Code | eBay
[Selling] Selling PBDO GOld License for 25$ EURO PSC Code
03/09/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
Title! Skype: BaDBoY.eH i know it's very cheap. i dont need pbdo-bot so i sell it for 25$ EURO PSC Code. skype; BaDBoY.eH
Selling PAX Sivir EU-NE and EU-W code for $25 RP code (details inside)
01/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I have a PAX Sivir code and have only used it on my NA account. I don't have an EU account (EU-NE or EU-W) so I'm looking to sell it to someone. I'd prefer a $25 RP code, however I might agree to different equally valued trades. I will not trade first, however I may be willing to use a highly trusted middle-man if you are able to find one. I have proof that I own the code. Send me a PM or respond in this thread if you are willing to buy the code and just need to see proof (I will PM...