Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA - Diamond I/ex-Challenger ELO Booster - Over $2k Boosted! - EXPERIENCED!

Discussion on NA - Diamond I/ex-Challenger ELO Booster - Over $2k Boosted! - EXPERIENCED! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA - Diamond I/ex-Challenger ELO Booster - Over $2k Boosted! - EXPERIENCED!

T.O.S.:

1. I am not responsible for anything that happens to your account while I am boosting on it. This includes, but is not limited to: Bans, warnings, reports, and the spending of RP/IP unless otherwise specified. I have no bans on record during my services and I don't plan on getting any.

2. Your account must have at least a decent amount of champions and runes. I main AD and Mid so please have at the very least a decent AD rune page (15AD, MR blues, Armor yellows), and multiple AD's. I do not want to boost an account that only has Ashe.

3. I do not use a team to boost your account(s), therefore the time frame can range anywhere between 1 weeks and 1 month. However, you can feel safe knowing I will be the only one accessing your account.

4. All sales are final, I do not guarantee that you will meet your Division within the time range previously mentioned, but I will do my best. I am good for my word and generally a nice guy, just do not pester me non-stop, I do not appreciate that.

4. If you don't look trusted and you're paying with Paypal, I will hold the funds for 48 hours before starting your boosting. This is for personal security purposes.

5. I can refuse any job for any reason and stop at anytime You will be refunded depending on % completion.