Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Search diamond team

Discussion on Search diamond team within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Search diamond team

I search diamond team for season 3 reward
I'm on EUW server, i can pay 10€

my skype : zapplx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Trade Diamond 5 team (75 points only 13G) against Diamond team SPOT
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, due to the news on S3 rewards, i'm looking to trade a Diamond 5 3v3 Team with 75 LP (5W and 7L, but u only need 10 W to get the Reward now) against a Sport in a Diamond 3v3 team. "Keep in mind that for 5v5 and 3v3 tier rewards, you need to have won at least 10 games with the team to qualify." Announcing Season 3 rewards | League of Legends Add me on Skype at Staylah_78, We can use a MiddleMan for the Trade. Thx CU
[Trading] Trade Diamond 5 team (75 points only 13G) against Diamond team SPOT
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, due to the news on S3 rewards, i'm looking to trade a Diamond 5 3v3 Team with 75 LP (5W and 7L, but u only need 10 W to get the Reward now) against a Sport in a Diamond 3v3 team. "Keep in mind that for 5v5 and 3v3 tier rewards, you need to have won at least 10 games with the team to qualify." Announcing Season 3 rewards | League of Legends Add me on Skype at Staylah_78, We can use a MiddleMan for the Trade. Thx CU
I search for a Gold / Diamond 5v5 team
07/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im searching for a Gold / Diamond 5v5 team i can play all lanes im not the best jungler ;) u can test me ;) im playing on eune ;) Skype : Superkwick2 Lol Name : Superkwick13
[Search] Diamond/Platinum Team Slot + 5 Wins
11/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
ON EUWEST ! Offer PayPal PM with Price and a Instant Chat ID ICQ - LOL - or Skype !
I search slot in diamond ranked team
09/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I search slot in diamond ranked team ! add me on skype !