Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

s3 plat ranked team

Discussion on s3 plat ranked team within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
s3 plat ranked team

hi verkaufe plätze in meinem ranked team (platin 4) bzw. das ganze team skype :sakules1

edit : nur das ganze team

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Ranked 3s Plat team (NA)
10/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Will go first if you you're trusted Skype - newtext.
[Buying] Looking for Gold / Plat OCE ranked team 5v5 or 3v3
09/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey guys just looking to buy a oceanic ranked 3v3 or 5v5 team if you are able to help please leave your skype here or pm. thanks =)
[Selling] WTS plat 1 ranked team
09/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
hello platinum 1 ranked 3 v 3 selling Cap. if intereted pm me
[Buying] I'm Looking for ranked team Gold/Plat.EUW
09/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
EUW Hi guys! im very interested i get gold or platinum team. In Gold (I, II, III, IV or V) 3vs3 or 5vs5 i can pay 10€ (NOW!) In Platinum (I, II, III, IV or V) 3vs3 or 5vs5 i can pay 15€ (NOW!) if someone is interested send a private message
[Buying] EUNE A Ranked team 3v3 or 5v5 Plat+
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
i'm currently seeking a ranked team for end season rewards i'm paying on the 40 - 60$ price range for it depending on rank and amount of wins since i need to do 30% along with the friends i decide to share the team with. (End season rewards) if you have one for sale contact " Bjarni.frog " on skype. i prefer using a mm i can pay for it if you deny using one or are to eager to do this then we won't do it unless you're trusted here or if i'm in a good mood.