Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 30 NA Account, Ranked Stats Doesnt Matter

Discussion on Level 30 NA Account, Ranked Stats Doesnt Matter within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Level 30 NA Account, Ranked Stats Doesnt Matter

I want to buy a NA League of Legends Account, The Name or Ranked Division doesnt matter to me,

post here if you got a account and we will talk.
Old 10/28/2013, 21:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Gold 3 NA more info on skype:sakimaki21
want for this account 15-20 euro
Im prefer trade with middleman
Old 10/28/2013, 21:18   #3

Added

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Runescape account EoC/07 doesnt matter
05/29/2013 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, Im looking for a runescape account. Can offer Origin account with Battlefield 3 Battlefield bad company 2 Need for speed the run Fifa 12 Post here or PM me for skype.
[Buying] Level 30 Turkey Account - Division doesnt matter!
05/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I'm looking for a cheap level 30 Account on the Turkey Server - Division actually doesn't matter. Just post in the Thread or send me a private message if you are selling one. Hi, suche einen lvl 30er Account auf dem türkischen LoL-Server - bei Interesse einfach 'ne PN schicken oder sich im Thread melden.
WTB> EU ACCOUNT (elo doesnt matter, only champ-runes-skin)
02/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hi, I want to buy a EU-W account (or transferable to EU-W) Elo doesnt matter, I don't want high elo account Quantity of champs, runes, runepages and skins is what matter. I don't want to waste a lot of money, i just want a decent account. Original registration e-mail required
[WTB] Level 30 Account on EuW, NO RANKED STATS
05/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Yea, I search a Account on Eu West.^^ Champs and Runes are wayne, I just need a Level 30 Account who played no rankeds. I pay 10€ Paysafecard or 260 EG. Add me on Skype: check.matey I can speak german and english.
[BUY] lvl 30 EU account, no matter about stats or whatever
06/05/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys. I'm playing on US version, but i wanna play EU as well. I dont have the time to level an account to 30, so i wanna get one here. I dont care about champs, skins, ratings, ratios or anything like that. Feel free to offer. ------------------------ Yo Leute.