Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Challenger - $160 - NA

Discussion on Selling Challenger - $160 - NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Challenger - $160 - NA

Selling Challenger slot in 3v3 Team for just 160 USD

-We have vouches on this site and on others

-We play the 10 wins for you

Add me on Skype: Dylan.Haven361

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Challenger - $160 - NA
10/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling Challenger slot in 3v3 Team for just 160 USD -We have vouches on this site and on others -We play the 10 wins for you Add me on Skype: Dylan.Haven361 Cheers!
[Selling] Selling Challenger!!!
10/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
My team and I have a lot of free time on our hands this weekend so we are having a challenger sale! Selling challenger slots for $150. What this includes: -10 wins played for by us -guarentee you remain on the team for the rest of the season We are a trusted service. We are vouched for on this site and on others. Add me on skype: Dylan.haven361
[Selling] Selling Challenger EUW Account
10/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
All champs 50 skins 2000rp 50k ip 20 rune pages dia s2 add me skype more info and price
Selling Challenger spots!
10/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
NA Selling 3v3 Challenger Tier Slots + 10 GAMES FOR THE REWARDS! Only 6 Spots left, be fast.. buy fast! The challenger spot is guaranteed! If we fall back to Diamond 1 before season ends, you gonna get 100% of your money back vouches are on other sites, pm me for links. cheers
[Selling] CHALLENGER SPOTS ! Selling Challenger* 5v5 team spots [NA]
07/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hi everyone, I'm looking to sell CHALLENGER spots for ranked 5v5s, These spots are limited so first come first serve. I will keep you on the team until season ends so you receive the bonus rewards. (Probably something epic for challenger) You will receive challenger border after season 3. (Going to be less than 500 people in NA with this border)