Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is it impossible to buy a good plat 1-d5 boost here

Discussion on Is it impossible to buy a good plat 1-d5 boost here within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is it impossible to buy a good plat 1-d5 boost here

Hi guys, now i'm on my 3 guy trying to get my account from plat 1 to d5 here, all boosters with good rep, the last one have 0-11 in games, the first it took like 4 week for one league, and the secound on it took 2 months for 2 leagues and then he gave up? is this normal ?

I want to buy a boost last chance plat 1-d5 getting ******* 4 lp now, and i'm at 4x'ish points. (was getting 8 when the boosters started in plat1)

I want to see you carry a game before i pay anything, and i need it to be the guy i'm talking with on skype, that does the job, not some friend of his, that he thinks is good or something.''

I'll give 60-80 euro (depend on your speed, and your skills), pm me here for my skype. And i wanna see a game or we let a middleman hold the money till the job is done.

Eveyone that says "look at sigs will be ignored" pm me instead, make some affort to get the job.
Old 10/27/2013, 13:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 40
I would recommend leekiesin. He has one of the best boosters out there in that category.

Old 10/27/2013, 13:09   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynT@x_ View Post
I would recommend leekiesin. He has one of the best boosters out there in that category.

Yeah true he boost me from p1 to d5 aswell but he is banned :/

Or Lilous

Or hacker

Or lars
Old 10/27/2013, 13:17   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Go with Lilous, you wont regret it.
Old 10/27/2013, 13:30   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameer700 View Post
Yeah true he boost me from p1 to d5 aswell but he is banned :/

Or Lilous

Or hacker

Or lars
Will be back at the 30th October

Tags
boosting plat1-d5