Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

100% Cheapest Elo Boost EU atm! Diamond Players! Fastest and Most Secure Service!

Discussion on 100% Cheapest Elo Boost EU atm! Diamond Players! Fastest and Most Secure Service! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
100% Cheapest Elo Boost EU atm! Diamond Players! Fastest and Most Secure Service!

Hey guys. At the moment me and my friends who are Diamond 2+ EUNE and one EUW player are offering very cheap and reliable elo boost service to everyone. We are very active in Balkan region of Europe and now we wanted to expand to other areas of the World since we realized how expensive elo boosting is everywhere. But no more, now when we are here. We had no problems and issues so far, and we made lots of new friends!
Now lets get to the best part > our UNREAL prices !

NEW OFFER
Get your GOLD rating in 3v3 for you and your friends! Only 150e total! Fresh new team!

Lessons available for each role! Diamond / Challenger players coach you! 1h = 10e

Placement Matches for unranked accounts = 50e

Bronze V - Bronze IV = 9 €
Bronze IV - Bronze III = 9 €
Bronze III - Bronze II = 9 €
Bronze II - Bronze I = 9 €
Bronze I - Silver V = 12 €
Bronze V – Silver V = 42e

Silver V - Silver IV = 13 €
Silver IV - Silver III = 14 €
Silver III - Silver II = 14 €
Silver II - Silver I = 14 €
Silver I - Gold V = 18 €
Silver V – Gold V = 65e

Gold V - Gold IV = 25 €
Gold IV - Gold III = 30 €
Gold III - Gold II = 30 €
Gold II - Gold I = 35 €
Gold I - Plat V = 45 €
Gold V – Plat V = 150e

Plat V - Plat IV = 55 €
Plat IV - Plat III = 65 €
Plat III - Plat II = 65 €
Plat II - Plat I = 70 €
Plat I - Diamond V = 85 €
Plat V – Diamond V = 300e

Contact for prices for Diamond V +

Prices may vary

Note that if you are interested in boosting through more than a few tiers, you are eligible for further discounts. Also note that prices may vary if your MMR rating is in shambles since it takes extra effort to boost you if that is the case. In this case we can set up pay per win system.
I know its hard to trust these RIDICILOUSLY LOW PRICES, but as I have said I am a long-term gamer from a poor region sadly.

WE ACCEPT PAYPAL AND PAYSAFECARD!
Paypal Instructions :
1) Send as money to family & friends
2) Copy & Paste in message of payment: "I will not dispute this payment as this transaction is for a purchase of virtual services. I am acknowledging that I am satisfied with the product and recognize that I do not make the seller responsible for what happens to the me after I have purchased it. Refunds are up to the seller.

Any Boost in LoL is doable.

Contact - skype: darknesshahaha

Try us and you will not regret it!

Also wanted to add, when the BOOST starts if you proceed to play ranked soloque while we are not on your account we have the right to stop the boost right there and then WITH NO REFUND. It has happened already that a whole day of boosting was wasted due to the owner deciding he wants to play ranked while boost is active.

Boosting Terms

- The Boosters are located in various countries including Bulgaria, Serbia, Netherlands, Romania, Trinidad, USA.
- At the moment we are NOT using VPN servers, when we change this you will be informed.
- You are allowed to log in between boosting sessions, but we do not recommend it. It is at your own risk as is the boosting, and we strongly suggest for you to wait until the boost is finished. Again, your decision and your risk.
- The customer should wait at least 3-4 hours after the boosters have logged off.
- We are not responsible for any account bans in this process and are not able to compensate for the loss. Our boosters are forbidden to flame, insult or any action of that sort.
Looking for vouches!
Old 10/27/2013, 10:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 107
I can vouch if you want. Add me on skype: andreblj

EDIT: I told him to choose between Silver 2 and Plat 2 elo for the vouch and he wanted to play Plat. Missed 90% of spears, poor moves and definitely not a Dia player. Bot lane fed like crazy and he couldn't do much but his playstile was just poor. After the match he just removed me from Skype.

Old 10/27/2013, 10:50   #3

#Done.
Old 10/27/2013, 16:06   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!
I gave this guy a chance for a vouch...
and then he logged in, changed pw. and blocked me...
report this guy

Edit:
got my account back from riot, donīt trust that guy!
Old 11/08/2013, 17:50   #5

up , still looking 4 vouches!
Old 11/08/2013, 18:24   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

one of his banned accounts dont trade with this scammer :

Closed Thread