Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Plat1 Account, very lovely.

Discussion on EUW Plat1 Account, very lovely. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Plat1 Account, very lovely.

Hey guys,

i want to sell my Platinum 1 EUW League of Legends Account. Im tired of this game and I'm not really playing much anymore.

It has
- 94 Champs (the most common ones)
- 13 Runepages and alot of runes
- 33 Skins, some are very rare
- 1219 Normal Wins
- Season 1: Silver, 24 Wins, 17 Loss
- Season 2: Gold, 387 Wins, 354 Loss
- Season 3: Platinum 1, 55 Points, 403 Wins, 360 Loss
- Ranked Team Gold.

For more and detailed informations, add me in Skype: flo251193

The price will be negotiative.

Tags
account, league of legends, plat, platinum

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Plat1 account EUW
07/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Division plat1 , good MMR , 90 champs + , 31 skins For more info and screen pictures add me skype :cametobringthepain Accept only paypal and paysafecard accept , must there is something which you must know : I wont go first ... I know that im not trusted member yet but cant go first in this trade. Btw account include original email.
[Selling] EUW PLAT1 / PLAT3 account
05/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my plat1 account with 76champs , ad runes /ap runes /gold runes red baron corki and 7skins more , and my plat3 account with 26champs , full ad/ap runes pm me if your intrested , i can screenshare my accounts then
Lovely Eu Wow account for sale.
11/24/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Heya Guys. Im selling my wow account I am ofcourse the original owner and i can supply any proof u need "with ID scan if necessary." I myself have been playing since beta,...i feel it's time for someone else to enjoy my account. Ill give u some very straightforward info of the account which i can of course give u more details about when we have a conversation on skype or such. The account has as follows
Lovely Wow account for a Lol Elo Boost!
10/10/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys ! im looking for a Lol Elo boost from 1500+ untill any rating u find worthy and like to offer for my Wow account. I am ofcourse the original owner and i can supply any proof u need "with ID scan if necessary." I myself have been playing since beta,...so it's time for someone else to enjoy my account ;) Ill give u some very straightforward info of the account which i can of course give u more details about when we have a conversation on skype or such. The account has as follows....
Lovely Wow account for a Elo Boost!
10/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys ! im looking for a Lol Elo boost from 1500+ untill any rating u find worthy and like to offer for my Wow account. I am ofcourse the original owner and i can supply any proof u need "with ID scan if necessary." I myself have been playing since beta,...so it's time for someone else to enjoy my account :) Ill give u some very straightforward info of the account which i can of course give u more details about when we have a conversation on skype or such. The account has as...