Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Duo Que boost OCE, Silver 1

Discussion on Duo Que boost OCE, Silver 1 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Duo Que boost OCE, Silver 1

Hi, I'm looking to get boosted to gold via duo que. The biggest issue is I'm gaining like 5 points per game Atm. I can pay through paypal but I'm looking for someoe who can prove they can carry me and one that lives in the region because all other regions seem to get bulk lag. PM me or post your skye and we'll go from there =D
Old 10/23/2013, 14:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Where do you live?
I can carry you i have an old acc in silver 1 (top laner)
Old 10/23/2013, 15:00   #3

whats your skype?

i live in australia