Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS My DIA 2 Riven Account Regarded as 5h best in the world(Repost)

Discussion on WTS My DIA 2 Riven Account Regarded as 5h best in the world(Repost) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 46
WTS My DIA 2 Riven Account Regarded as 5h best in the world(Repost)

SINCE THE GUY WHO WAS SUPPOSEDLY GONNA BUY THE ACCOUN TURNED OUT TO BE A SCMAMER(He went under the alias eCyler and i am not sure if it was a faker or the real one who has 365 good trades on this site) I AM NOW REOPENING THE AUCTION FOR MY ACCOUNT

NOTE: IF YOU ARE A SCAMMER DONT BOTHER ADDING ME OR PM'ING ME SINCE I WILL NOT GO FIRST AND IF YOU CANNOT DEAL WITH THIS FACT DONT BOTHER WRITING ME AN OFFER EITHER, I JUST WANT TO SELL MY ACCOUNT IN SMOOTHEST WAY POSSIBLE, I'M NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE MIDDLEMAN FUNCTION OF TRADING BUT I AM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS IF YOU'RE UNSURE

WTS My DIA 2 Riven Account regarded as 5th best World
THE ACCOUNT HOLDS THE BEST KDA ON THE RIVEN SUMMONERS LIST

My Riven Account currently listed as 5th best on all servers (Dia II)!! EUW

Hi!

Server: EUW

Due to need of money combined with not having the time to play, I've decided to put my account out for auction. You can add me on Skype to send an offer, please dont waste my time with sham offers. This is an account I've dedicated years building to the point where it has everything you could possibly want + The Riven prestige. This account is known in the higher ladders for playing Only Riven and is often greated in ranked select

Links to my account:

4h on this list:
10th on this list:

THE ACCOUNT HAS ALL THE CHAMPIONS UNLOCKED BUT THE FOLLOWING:
Jinx, Lucian, Quinn, Nami, Lulu, Fiora, Nautlius, Sejuani, Viktor, Volibear, Xerath, Karma, Trundle, Kogmaw, Urgot, Malzahar, Heimerdinger, Taric

The account contains the following skins +25k IP for you to spend on what you want.

Skins:
Desperado Cassiopeia
Frozen Ezreal
Fisherman Fizz
Enchanted Galio
Gragas Esq.
Hire Gun Graves
Nightblade Irelia
Dragon Fist Lee Sin
Headhuntress Nidale
Battle Bunny Riven
Redeemed Riven
Royal Shaco
Sandscourge Skarner
Muse Sona
Spirit Guard Udyr
White Mage Veigar
VictoriousJanna
Judgement Kayle
Shockwave Zed

7 Rune Pages.

Marks (Reds):
9x Flat Armor Pen's
9x Flat Ad's
9x Flat Attack Speed
9x Flat Hybrid Pen's
9x Flat Magic Pen's

Seals (Yellows)
9x Flat Armor
9x Health per LvL
9x Mana Regen per LvL

Glyphs (Blues)
9x Flat AP
9x +Crit Damage
9x Flat Magic Res
9x Scaling Magic Res
6x Mana per LvL

Quintessences
3x Flat AP
3x Flat AD
3x Exp Bonus
2x Lifesteal Bonus
Old 10/23/2013, 00:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 233/3/6
sell it on ebay, and its nowhere near "5th best acc in world" ..

Tags
wts riven acc dia ii