Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum 3v3 team spot EUW

Discussion on Platinum 3v3 team spot EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platinum 3v3 team spot EUW

i sell 3v3 plat team spot for 20e

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Platinum 5 v 5 team spot EUW
10/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling spots on plat 5v5 team, comes with the 10 wins (you can pay after 10 wins) 20euro for each spot you can message me here or on skype if interested. got 1 spot left!
Selling spots on plat 5v5 team, comes with the 10 wins (you can pay after 10 wins) 20euro for each spot you can message me here or on skype if interested.
Selling spots on plat 5v5 team, comes with the 10 wins (you can pay after 10 wins) 20euro for each spot you can message me here or on skype if interested.
[WTS] Last spot in platinum team
10/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Selling the last spot in a platinum team, im a diamond player and i will play with you and another guy and make sure that we win 5 games, 40€ for a platinum badge, add my skype joorkaan
[WTS] Last spot in platinum team! EUW
10/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, i got 1 aviable invite left to my platinum 3v3 team... Im a diamond player in solo que, and i will help you win 5 games, payments through paypal AFTER we won 5 games, so no scam here! 40€