Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB](EUW) 3v3 team 5v5 team Or a spot into a team

Discussion on [WTB](EUW) 3v3 team 5v5 team Or a spot into a team within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB](EUW) 3v3 team 5v5 team Or a spot into a team

Hey ,

Like the title said looking for a spot or buy in a 3v3 or 5v5 team to get the rewards for Season 3. Im a main support who is stuck in silver but i would love to get the rewards from gold but a support can't really carry and im not good in other lanes... so this is for me the only way.

Contact me here or send me a private message or add me on skype (Zoldafurk)

Mostly online all day i respond as fast as i can

/Zolda
Old 10/17/2013, 22:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey, can you add me on skype, click on the skype logo under my profile.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2013, 22:40   #3

YOu can lock this bought it from admiraal good guy!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Trade Diamond 5 team (75 points only 13G) against Diamond team SPOT
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, due to the news on S3 rewards, i'm looking to trade a Diamond 5 3v3 Team with 75 LP (5W and 7L, but u only need 10 W to get the Reward now) against a Sport in a Diamond 3v3 team. "Keep in mind that for 5v5 and 3v3 tier rewards, you need to have won at least 10 games with the team to qualify." Announcing Season 3 rewards | League of Legends Add me on Skype at Staylah_78, We can use a MiddleMan for the Trade. Thx CU
[Trading] Trade Diamond 5 team (75 points only 13G) against Diamond team SPOT
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, due to the news on S3 rewards, i'm looking to trade a Diamond 5 3v3 Team with 75 LP (5W and 7L, but u only need 10 W to get the Reward now) against a Sport in a Diamond 3v3 team. "Keep in mind that for 5v5 and 3v3 tier rewards, you need to have won at least 10 games with the team to qualify." Announcing Season 3 rewards | League of Legends Add me on Skype at Staylah_78, We can use a MiddleMan for the Trade. Thx CU
Buying EuNe plat team spot or the whole team!
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am willing to pay well, in PSC or PayPal! Hit me up, skype: Socialify
[Buying] Team Spot Gold EUW
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Search for a team spot in a gold team on euw and can somebody please explain how this works, and how long somethin like this d take.
[Buying] 3v3 gold team spot or full team NA only
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey I want to buy a 3v3 gold team spot with the 5 games played or a full team with not many wins so that I can get the 30 percent of games played fast. this is for NA only. Warning about Thechinesespear- This guy wanted to trade me a 3v3 team. I gave him the 20 dollars RP then he tells me in skype that he has to go to the bathroom. At that second I knew that he scammed me. 20 seconds later he removed me from league and he removed me from skype. Pleases ban this obvious scammer my first trade...