Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling PBE Accounts!

Discussion on Selling PBE Accounts! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling PBE Accounts!

Selling 2 PBE Accounts. Every champion and many skins (and runes) included. The accounts come with spare IP/RP to buy whatever else you may need! Taking offers (paypal or a beta hearthstone key).

Add me on skype: xcopywrittenx

bump
Old 11/10/2013, 21:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

U STILL SELLING?
Old 11/10/2013, 21:53   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

26 elite gold for one

Tags
account, pbe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling/Trading lots of accounts (New Accounts !!!)
06/12/2013 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1162 Replies
I accept money on: 1. Paypal 2. Paysafecard 3. Western union 4. Bank transfer 5. Moneybookers Selling / Trading for better accounts:
Selling NA accounts ranging from basic level 30's to Diamond elo accounts.
01/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi all, Hi guys, I'm looking to sell a large list of accounts ranging from no elo to diamond elo. Anything you're looking for, I should have. For any interest or requests, add me on skype at: Tim.reuza1. I will show full proof by screenshare and discussion, thanks.
Selling accounts / Verkaufe accounts *SAFE*
11/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
First. Why is it safe ? You are 4/0/1. Becouse I will use a 100/x/0 TBM middle-man and becouse you recive the support account and/or the original email. What accounts do I sell ? Two EU West accounts. None is my ownership. First account is the better one. It has TRIPLE GOLD IN SEASON TWO with a top ELO of 1800+ ! Owns 105 champions and over 60 skins including some MEGA RARE like Kitty Cat Katarina, Toy Soldier Gangplank, Yellow Jacket Shen etc. What else ?
Selling 2 Runescape accounts [Verified on accounts.net NO SCAM]
01/07/2012 - Runescape Trading - 5 Replies
First account: lvl 90 Initiate pure with 80 attack 92 str and 30 def. Has fire cape, addy defender and addy gloves. Screenshot: http://i35.tinypic.com/24qpp2q.jpg Accounts.net link: http://www.accounts.net/aff/60?uri=/buyaccount/Ru neScape/24?accountid=34358
Selling some conquer accounts.. for runescape accounts
03/07/2011 - Runescape Trading - 4 Replies
Okay, i can make any acc up to lvl 70 (73 for archers), it will be full info, you choose name, gender, etc. I will trade 1-3 for a runescape account.. Offer or questions please try to reach me at [email protected] You can reply to this, but if you post on elitepvpers.com i probably wont find it lol.. so use my email thank you :)