Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a Diamond SOLOQUEUE Account Europe West for Steamaccount!

Discussion on Need a Diamond SOLOQUEUE Account Europe West for Steamaccount! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need a Diamond SOLOQUEUE Account Europe West for Steamaccount!

Need a Diamond SOLOQUEUE Account or maybe 2 Unranked Level 30 Europe West! I give u a very nice Steamaccount for it! The Worth of the Steamaccount is $548.68!!

add me in Steam for trade (trusted only)

Nanouky

PUSH!
Old 10/17/2013, 13:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol u gotta be kidding, u could probably get a gold v account for that steam
Old 10/17/2013, 13:42   #3

well this account is 548.68 $ Dollar worth bro i think its more worth that 3-5 gold V accounts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Wts Diamond Teams , Europe West
07/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
as topic title say im looking to sell diamond team 3 vs 3 in europe west i will only sell team lead no slots you will get same price from 3 vs 3 as solo ranked and 5 vs 5 so it doesnt matter where you will be diamond Price for Lead of the team is around 100 euro
[Selling] Europe West Diamond 3 2340 LoLKing Score all Champions all Runes + 6 Runepages
07/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
The account has all champions unlocked. All runes are also unlocked. It has 5 rune pages. It currently is in Diamond 3. PERFECT ACCOUNT for a guy that wants to start streaming high MMR games since it has 2340 MMR. Because of my high MMR my matches are shown on Spectate Live on the frontpage of the League of Legends client ! So if you're a streamer thats FREE ADVERTISING! contact me on skype at adrian.hanzo Special note to scammers : I have the original e-mail on which it was...
[Selling] Europe West Diamond 3 2340 LoLKing Score all Champions all Runes and 6 Runepages
07/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account has all champions unlocked. All runes are also unlocked. It has 5 rune pages. It currently is in Diamond 3. PERFECT ACCOUNT for a guy that wants to start streaming high MMR games since it has 2340 MMR. Because of my high MMR my matches are shown on Spectate Live on the frontpage of the League of Legends client ! So if you're a streamer thats FREE ADVERTISING! contact me on skype at adrian.hanzo Special note to scammers : I have the original e-mail on which it was...