Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

XD LoL Boosts (NA) By Diamond Players

Discussion on XD LoL Boosts (NA) By Diamond Players within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
XD LoL Boosts (NA) By Diamond Players

Hello ePvP. We are XD Boosts. At this moment we have decided to open up our boosting service to those in need of LP and Tier Rewards. We have boosted several friends on NA for skins, and thought, Hey. Why not just open it up to the public.

About Us :
We are two friends who are both Diamond on the North American Servers. One being Diamond 5 and the other being a Diamond 1, who was once Challenger, solo queue players. We play for fun, but when it comes down to business we can carry a team on our back.

Our Current Goals:
Our current goals are to help those in need of LP or the last push of the tier. We know how hard it is for the lower Tier players to obtain their goal by themselves, so we are here to help achieve it for them.

Payment Options:
At this moment, we are currently only accepting payments in Riot Point Cards. At this time we do not have a bank account set up for this specific business, but once we do have one open, we will be accepting Paypal.

Tier / Division Pricings:

Bronze 5 -> Bronze 4 10$
Bronze 4 -> Bronze 3 10$
Bronze 3 -> Bronze 2 10$
Bronze 2 -> Bronze 1 10$
Bronze 1 -> Silver 5 20$

Silver 5 -> Silver 4 20$
Silver 4 -> Silver 3 20$
Silver 3 -> Silver 2 20$
Silver 2 -> Silver 1 25$
Silver 1 -> Gold 5 30$

Gold 5 -> Gold 4 35$
Gold 4 -> Gold 3 35$
Gold 3 -> Gold 2 35$
Gold 2 -> Gold 1 45$
Gold 1 -> Platinum 5 60$

Platinum Divisions are negotiable.

COMPLETED SERVICES

CHAMPIONS WE PREFER TO PLAY (We can play almost every champion efficiently, these are just what we prefer.)

To contact us, Please PM me on here and we can discuss about setting up an appointment. Thank you.

If anyone knows why my pictures arent showing can you tell me how to do it. Thanks lol. I added it via "image url" option. It shows on the "preview post" But when i post it it actually doesnt do anything.
Old 10/19/2013, 00:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump. Still wondering how to post images :3