Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Duo Elo Boost on OCE start tomorrow

Discussion on WTB Duo Elo Boost on OCE start tomorrow within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Duo Elo Boost on OCE start tomorrow

Hi, I'm in silver 2 and im trying to get gold before the end of the season and im looking for someone to duo boost me all afternoon tomorrow. you do need to have some form of proof you can carry and i can pay via paypal after you show it to me. you also will have to be in the OCE region as other regions seem to get high ping. pm me prices or post your skype and ill add you =D thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] WTB Oce duo ELO boost, start tomorrow
10/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm in silver 2 and im trying to get gold before the end of the season and im looking for someone to duo boost me all afternoon tomorrow. you do need to have some form of proof you can carry and i can pay via paypal after you show it to me. you also will have to be in the OCE region as other regions seem to get high ping. pm me prices or post your skype and ill add you =D thanks
[Buying] Division Boost for tomorrow from Silver V to XXX [B] e*gold, Paypal
08/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I am looking for a guy that boosts me as far as he can. I am Silver 5. We will make it this way: I will login via Teamviewer in my account on your computer & you play the account the whole day. You will get paid for every division you boost me.
Tomorrow i start with SRO...
03/10/2011 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
Hey Com. Tomorrow me and my Friends start to play SRO and wanted to ask, which Classes aare good for what. i think no CLass is best. Antworten auf Deutsch werden gerne in empfang genommen ^.^
[Interlude L2J] Bloodline Mid-Rates (Start: Tomorrow !!!)
06/12/2009 - Lin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Our project is growing, and new server is under construction! Now we are making Mid-Rates (100x) mode server. Server will become live: 2009.06.05 16:00 GMT+2 Some Info: # Rates: XP: 100x (PP2x) SP: 100x
Brazil PW start tomorrow. ZcPWBot will work with him?
01/22/2009 - Perfect World - 9 Replies
Good Night for all. Im brazilian and the perfect world of Brazil will start tomorrow! ZcPWBot will work with him? Thanks for all.