Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 3v3/5v5 Gold/Plat Team(s) (with wishname if wanted)

Discussion on Selling 3v3/5v5 Gold/Plat Team(s) (with wishname if wanted) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 3v3/5v5 Gold/Plat Team(s) (with wishname if wanted)

topic says pretty much everything.

u can get spots or leadership o0f gold/plat 3v3/5v5 teams.

if wanted i can do a new team and give it the name YOU want and play it to gold/plat within a few days !

prices are negotiable!
payment is PSC or PAYPAL, dont try to scam or whatever.

contact me via PM or SKYPE "tabbzn"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling spots on Plat 3v3 Team (Victorious Elise&Ward Skin, Plat Icon&border)
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I have a plat 3v3 team that I'm selling spots on. This plat team will get you the plat icon, victorious elise, victorious ward skin, and the plat border in all game modes. I've sold 3 so I have 5 left. Pm me or comment below if interested. $20 a spot. Pretty cheap for a free skin, champion, and ward skin (not even counting the border/icon). Payment will be through paypal, and I can add you to the team first as proof if you wish, or screenshare. EDIT: IRONJOKERS- Paid, to be added to team in...
Selling gold I team slots! soon to be plat! NA
02/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling gold Gold 1 team slots! it will soon to be plat so buy it now while its gold before the price raises! add me on skype if interested-beatkittie
Looking for 1 more for ranked 3's, two gold I's. looking for plat/gold add me
Yep as the title says i am selling team slots, i dont mind going first as long as youre trusted. add me on skype-beatkittie