Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rare Names + Silver 1 Account. N/A.EUW

Discussion on Rare Names + Silver 1 Account. N/A.EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rare Names + Silver 1 Account. N/A.EUW

Have 3 Rare Names for N/A server and 1 for EUW. All level one accounts
Also selling a silver 1 account with these champs:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Rare EUW ACCOUNT-Silver V (HIGH MMR)
09/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
This accounts has a lot of rare skins: Commando Xin Zhao Winged Huskar Xin Zhao Judgement Kayle Unmasked Kayle Chosen Master Yi Samurai Yi Unchained Alistar Tribal Ryze Lumberjack Sion
[Trading] Bunch of OG names for Silver^ Account
08/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
as the title says, all accounts havef the in-game names as listed, you get them all with the trade. (OCE) list: supreme Baked account Dinosaur
[Selling] Selling an AMAZING WoW/D3 account, Rare & Expensive Mounts/Names 2 90s and MORE!
06/05/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling a World of Warcraft account with the Grand Expedition Yak, the Sandstone Drake, the Onyx panther, Fiery Warhorse reins, several drakes such as ironbound, albino, twilight, black and Volcanic. You will find no better account for this value of money, its a steal! I have several cloud serpents including the raid one which is the Thundering Jade cloud serpent, I also have the thundering august cloud serpent along with a normal Gold and Azure cloud serpent, in total there is 83 mounts....
WTS- RARE ACCOUNT - RARE SKINS - Definitely not Blitzcrank Silver Kayle Red Card Kata
03/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
League of Legends - RARES SKINS - ALL CHAMPIONS en vente sur eBay.fr (fin le 11-mars-13 18:07:31 Paris)
[WTS] Silver Elo EuW Account with rare skins!
05/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey i want to sell my account with silver elo and several skins+ 2 full rune pages price now only 20€ over paypal msg me on forum or skype mosuri00 if you want i can play the account up to gold elo for a little extra money http://s14.directupload.net/images/120514/sgm3o79 p.png http://s14.directupload.net/images/120514/eqkwqkw h.png