Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coaching/Duo Queue games on EUNE payment via Skrill

Discussion on Coaching/Duo Queue games on EUNE payment via Skrill within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Coaching/Duo Queue games on EUNE payment via Skrill

Hey,

Let me know offers i have 110 euro to spend

greetings
Old 10/15/2013, 15:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello ican
Old 10/15/2013, 15:48   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What role u want to couch, or just overall mechanics ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Coaching Lessons, ELO Boost Solo Queue & Duo Queue
11/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hello there! I am currently offering Coaching Lessons, ELO Boost (Solo and Duo Queue) for League of Legends. A little background about me. I have been playing LoL since 2009. Season 1 I failed to make 1200 ELO so I was unranked, but I played over 100 ranked games and was frustrated and believed I was in ELO Hell. When Season 2 began, I started climbing Solo Queue and played over 150 ranked games and went from Silver V to Gold V before end of the season to get the loading screen border...
[Selling] ıllıllı Professional Duo Queue Boosting & Coaching ıllıllı (EUW/NA)
10/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
~~This is 100% legitimate~~ is bringed to you by creators of , one of the biggest and most successfull service providing Boosting and Coaching. With we were able to bring security and satisfaction to whole new level, and we want to bring that experience to our newest service LoL-Duoq.net. ~~You will never get banned~~ While playing duo queue you do not have to provide your login and password, so you don't break the League of Legends Terms of Service and you are guaranteed that your...
[Selling] League of Legends Coaching/Duo queue
08/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
LeagueCoaching.com! In a Promo series or can't get to a rating you want? Or perhaps you just want to improve as a player? Let us help you, that's what we're here for. Common Questions and general information: Who are the League of Legends coaches? Our coaches are friendly and professional Diamond 1/Challenger players who want to help you win and improve your skill at League of Legends.
2.3k NA ELO Boosting + Duo queue + Coaching Service
08/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 32 Replies
Current Status:OPEN Hi everyone, I am a current 2.3k player on the NA server. I play every role proficiently at a 2k level, but excel most in top lane. My services are extremely fast. If below 1500, each 100 elo is guaranteed to be finished in less than 24 hours( after you pay me). Unless of-course, I was working on a seperate account during the time you pay me, of which I will inform you before the pay. If you want actual proof of my ELO, I can show you through skype share screen or you...
Looking for coaching/duo queue
06/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey all I need a trustable elo service provider. I don't need a direct boost but i am on a real low elo and im stuck in here with an unknown reason. every game im pissed with trolls / feeders / flamers in my team so i usually ignore all my team. however this doesn't help and i lose most of the games even though i never get negative frags. I really want to get to 1200 - 1300s but i also want to leanr my mistakes. Thats why i need a coaching service but couldn't find any suitable ones for...