Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I sell my PBE account (CHEAP)

Discussion on I sell my PBE account (CHEAP) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I sell my PBE account (CHEAP)

Hello all,

I sell my PBE account for a very cheap price!
It Is a level 30 account with 0 Ranked games played, so that means you can start you're own ranked queue's. It has a lot of free RP and IP something around 20.000 RP and 35.000 IP you will get every week free RP and IP added to the account! So this mean you can get almost every Skin and Champion!

The price I ask Is a 10 Euro Pay Safe Card.
Contact me by
Old 10/15/2013, 11:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
just paysafe? i can pay via eGold or PP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell smurf account(platinum V 40 games) And Sell Eloboost Cheap!! Diamond 1!
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys i want to sell this smurf account on platinum V with 40 rankeds games, it don't have much champs but its only a smurf and on platinum V u get the special rewards of the season :D. This is the account TheKingBladecito - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Also i eloboost really cheap, PM me if u are interested :D
SELL EUWEST ACC 1300 WİN - 80 HERO - UNRANKED(CLEAN) --- SELL PBE ACCOUNT CHEAP !!!
03/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
SELL EUWEST ACC 1300 WİN , 80 HERO , UNRANKED(CLEAN) AND SELL MORE PBE ACCOUNT CHEAP !!! ADD FB ADRESS http://www.facebook.com/BuRGazLICoCuq
Sell Account lv 53 HoooooT[Cheap] Sell
02/10/2012 - S4 League Trading - 6 Replies
i will Leave this Fking game so i Try to sell my account For Cheap Price SCreen: http://hh7.an3m1.com/Sep/an3m1.com_13257164502.jp g
Sell Account lv 53 HoooooT[Cheap] Sell
01/05/2012 - S4 League Trading - 7 Replies
CLOSED!!! i Get sCamed bY nOOB