Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get the ULTRA Rare Judgement Kayle for CHEAP! (NOT GETTING BROUGHT BACK BY RIOT)[$10]

Discussion on Get the ULTRA Rare Judgement Kayle for CHEAP! (NOT GETTING BROUGHT BACK BY RIOT)[$10] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 240
Thumbs up Get the ULTRA Rare Judgement Kayle for CHEAP! (NOT GETTING BROUGHT BACK BY RIOT)[$10]

Selling accounts with the rare beta skin Judgement Kayle. Selling these for $10 each, if you buy bulk I'll discount! Add me on skype, combineunited if you are interested in buying.
Old 10/15/2013, 13:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 39
Not Rare and not a Beta skin.
Old 10/15/2013, 13:56   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jklausi View Post
Not Rare and not a Beta skin.
Yeah, Season 01, people got for free if you played season 01

Tags
judgement kayle, league of legends, north america, rare beta

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Selling ACC (Cheap) (Judgement Kayle)
11/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I sell a smurf account is bronze IV in promo with 1 victory in promo. Is a friend account and he gives me because he dont play more league of legends and i sell the account. I play 7 games for carry but i dont have time to play so much so i sell him 6 wins - 1 lose is a perfect account for smurf or something because only have a 50 games in rankeds 23 wins -27 lose so you can get gold fast . The acc have 70 RP and 535 PI They have AP and AD runes and the next champions and skins:...
[Selling] Selling smurf ACC (Cheap) (Judgement Kayle)
10/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I sell a smurf account is bronze IV in promo with 1 victory in promo. Is a friend account and he gives me because he dont play more league of legends and i sell the account. I play 7 games for carry but i dont have time to play so much so i sell him 6 wins - 1 lose is a perfect account for smurf or something because only have a 50 games in rankeds 23 wins -27 lose so you can get gold fast . The acc have 70 RP and 535 PI They have AP and AD runes and the next champions and skins:...
44 Champions Reverse annie, Judgement kayle [RARE], unranked w/potential boost
06/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
sold
LOL - TOP - ULTRA ACCOUNT 60+skins pax sivir, riot singed, 14000 rp! ultra cheap!
03/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hi, im selling my account. - Totally safe - FREE TRANSFER TO EUW - 80 Champions - Runes for all positions (TOP, AD, AP, TANK) 18 SITES - Cheap -14000 riot points! - Payment: PSC
(Sell) All Pax And Riot Singed(ULTRA RARE)
05/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hello I've 7 Skins Codes to sell. 2x PaxSivir ( EUW and NA ) 10€ each 1x PaxJax ( EUW only ) 20€ 1x PaxTwistedFate ( EUN ) 10 €